By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Croatian President comments on the Possibility of Armed Conflicts in BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Croatian President comments on the Possibility of Armed Conflicts in BiH
WORLD NEWS

Croatian President comments on the Possibility of Armed Conflicts in BiH

Published May 31, 2022
Share
SHARE

President Zoran Milanović said on Tuesday there was a risk of the situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina deteriorating and that his intention is to prevent that and help find “a framework for coexistence of the three constituent peoples in BiH”, however, he ruled out the possibility of an armed conflict.

“Anyone starting talk of a war erupting in BiH should get their mouth taped,” said Milanović adding that speculations like that amount to war-mongering propaganda.

“Who will attack whom in BiH? Perhaps, Serbs with their three armored vehicles?,” Milanović wondered in an ironic comment, insisting that not enough weapons existed for anyone to spark an armed conflict.

He announced a phone call to NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg for Tuesday afternoon so as to inform him of what is going on in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Last week, the Croatian president sent a letter about this issue to Stoltenberg.

Milanović said that “when it comes to knowing about the developments in Bosnia and Herzegovina, international leaders are not updated,” accusing Croatia’s diplomats of that.

Milanović accused Prime Minister Andrej Plenković of boycotting his proposal to hold a session of the National Security Council to discuss the state of affairs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hina news agency reports.

39th Anniversary of Winter Olympic Games in Sarajevo

EUFOR Reaffirms Commitment to Mine Action at High-Level Event in Mostar

The US claims that Iran could attack Israel this week

There is Increasing Hunger among the Palestinians, UN says

Thousand gathered in Romania in Support of European Values ​​ahead of Elections

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article FM of Greece: Greece is a respectable Partner on BiH’s Path to EU and NATO Integration
Next Article Sad Anniversary: Ten Years have passed since Nisvet Dzanko left us
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

140 Years of Tradition of Mills on the Drezanca River
April 20, 2026
MP Neskovic leaves Spiric 5 BAM as Help over Fuel Prices
April 20, 2026
HDZ President spoke with the Apostolic Nuncio in Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 20, 2026
Director of IGC Emir Ramic receive serious Threats again
April 20, 2026
Consumer Prices and Inflation record Increase in the Federation of BiH
April 20, 2026
Both Imports and Exports record Increase in BiH
April 20, 2026
Delegates from the SNSD and HDZ BiH did not attend the Regular Session of the House of Peoples
April 20, 2026
From Sarajevo to Armageddon: Why World War III Is Likely and How to Avoid It
April 20, 2026
BiH Delegation ready to confront Croatian Representatives on Trgovska Gora Case
April 20, 2026
A Major Turnaround in Pretis: Instead of Huge Profit – a Multi-Million Loss
April 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?