By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Earthquake in Turkey causes 10 Buildings to collapse, some Missing
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Earthquake in Turkey causes 10 Buildings to collapse, some Missing
WORLD NEWS

Earthquake in Turkey causes 10 Buildings to collapse, some Missing

Published: August 11, 2025
Share
SHARE

At least 10 buildings have collapsed in the Turkish town of Sindirgi after an earthquake struck western Turkey on Sunday, Mayor Serkan Sak said.

“At least 10 buildings have collapsed in Sindirgi and several houses have been damaged. Six people were trapped under the rubble of one of the houses, while four people have been rescued. We are trying to reach two more,” Sak told Turkish television station Haberturk.

He added that four people had been taken to hospital and their lives were not in danger, and that communication with a number of villages in the province had been lost.

Earlier on Sunday, Turkey’s Disaster and Emergency Management Authority said a 6.1-magnitude earthquake had struck western Turkey, with its epicenter in Balikesir province.

The quake was felt in Istanbul and several other cities.

Photo: archive

NATO tactical Airbase was opened in Albania
The International Criminal Court issued an arrest Warrant for two Russian Officers
Suicide bomber kills at least 5 in second Attack in Iraq
Iran confirmed New Talks with European Powers on Friday in Istanbul
Tusk called on the EU: Enough Talking, it’s Time to act
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Vujicic: With The Introduction Of Tariffs, The Defense Industry Will Likely Be The Most Affected
Next Article Egyptian Minister Sherif Fathy to make the First Official Visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Lucic: Croats Will Fight for Their Entity or Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia If Their Rights Aren’t Met
May 20, 2026
BiH opens New Border Crossing for all International Passenger and Goods Traffic
May 20, 2026
Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?