By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: IAEA urges Restraint over Nuclear Threat
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > IAEA urges Restraint over Nuclear Threat
WORLD NEWS

IAEA urges Restraint over Nuclear Threat

Published: April 5, 2026
Share
©️Reuters
SHARE

The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Rafael Grossi, called today for maximum military restraint to avoid the risk of a nuclear accident.

He said this after the attack on the Bushehr nuclear facility in the south of Iran.

In the American-Israeli attack on the Busher area, a nuclear facility security worker was killed.

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Aragchi warned that further attacks on the site could lead to radiation, with the lives of people in the Gulf at risk.

Grossi said on the X social network that no increase in radiation levels had been reported, but called for maximum military restraint.

The United States and Israel launched airstrikes against Iran on February 28.

Milanovic confirmed that he will run in the Presidential Elections
Trump Announces Sanctions Relief for Syria, Sets Conditions for Implementation
German Police to Reward for Information about Bosnian who stole One Million Euros
BiH Thermal Power Plant lost a Dispute worth 67 Million Euros
Historical Surprise: Donald Trump is the New President of the USA
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Sarajevo City Day to be Celebrated with Special Film Screenings
Next Article Federation Employers Launch Reindustrialization Initiative to Revive BiH’s Economy
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Minister Amidzic after the Opening of the New Border Crossing: Political Victory of Republika Srpska
May 20, 2026
Preparations underway for the Signing of the Southern Interconnection Agreement in Washington
May 20, 2026
Why It Is Impossible to Change the BiH Constitutional Court without Changing the State Structure
May 20, 2026
Lucic: Croats Will Fight for Their Entity or Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia If Their Rights Aren’t Met
May 20, 2026
BiH opens New Border Crossing for all International Passenger and Goods Traffic
May 20, 2026
Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?