By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Iran announces a “decisive Response” after the Israeli Attack on the Consulate in Damascus
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Iran announces a “decisive Response” after the Israeli Attack on the Consulate in Damascus
WORLD NEWS

Iran announces a “decisive Response” after the Israeli Attack on the Consulate in Damascus

Published: April 2, 2024
Share
SHARE

Iran’s ambassador to Syria, Hossein Akbari, said that the “Zionist regime” (Israel) acted against international law by attacking the Iranian consulate in the Syrian capital Damascus, which will be met with a decisive response from Iran, the official Iranian news agency Irna reported.

Akbari expressed his condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Ali and the martyrdom of some Iranians in the Zionist attack on the consulate building in Syria on Monday, noting that the Zionist regime committed another crime and targeted the Iranian consulate building, which was next to the Iranian embassy.

He added that Israeli F-35 fighter jets from the occupied Golan targeted the building with six missiles, noting that he was in his office at the embassy when the attack was carried out.

He said that it is not the first time that the Israeli regime has committed such crimes, which is contrary to international rules, pointing out that the regime has previously attacked diplomatic missions and embassies.

“After six months of crimes against Gaza and Syria, the regime committed such crimes against colleagues and employees of the Iranian embassy and military advisers, some of whom died, whose names will be published later,” he added, reports IRNA.

He said that between five and seven people have died in the attack on the consulate so far.

E.Dz.

The Srebrenica Memorial Center assists the Arolsen Archive
77 Whales dead after Mass Stranding in Scotland
Xi Jinping Expressed Satisfaction With The Improvement Of Russian-U.S. Relations
Representatives of the Central Banks of the Western Balkans and Turkey met for Annual Dialogue
Pope pleads for just and lasting Peace in Ukraine
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Geert Wilders rejoices over the Defeat of Erdogan’s Party in the Elections: “Turkey wants Secularism”
Next Article The Trial of the Former BiH Security Minister for War Crimes begins
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo Canton Invests Millions of BAM in the Renovation and Equipment of the Emergency Medical Services
May 18, 2026
Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway: Serbia is building, BiH is stalling in Political Disputes
May 18, 2026
BiH FM at the Meeting of the International Coalition to End Violence against Women and Girls
May 18, 2026
Deputy Chairperson of BiH CoM to pay an Official Visit to Azerbaijan
May 18, 2026
Bosko and Admira died together defending their Love 33 Years ago
May 18, 2026
Man from Kiseljak kills One Woman, severely injures Another
May 18, 2026
BiH Close to Returning to MONEYVAL Grey List
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?