By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israel reduced the Death Toll in the October 7 Hamas Attack
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israel reduced the Death Toll in the October 7 Hamas Attack
WORLD NEWS

Israel reduced the Death Toll in the October 7 Hamas Attack

Published: November 13, 2023
Share
SHARE

Israel on Friday reduced the death toll from last month’s Hamas attack in southern Israel from 1,400 to around 1,200, a foreign ministry spokesman said.

“This is a new number,” the minister’s spokesman, Lior Haiat, told AFP.

“This is due to the fact that there were many corpses that were not identified and now we think they belong to terrorists… and not to victims among Israelis,” Hayat said, RSE reports.

Israel previously announced that members of the militant Hamas movement, designated a terrorist organization by the US and the European Union, killed 1,400 people, mostly civilians, on October 7.

Let’s recall that after the October 7 attack, Israel vowed to destroy Hamas and launched brutal attacks on the Gaza Strip.

More than 11,000 people have since been killed in Israeli strikes in Gaza, according to the health ministry in the Hamas-controlled Palestinian territory.

Zenica Marks 81 Years Since Liberation as Anti-Fascists Honor Historic Victory
Man who committed Massacre in the US found dead
Iranian Supreme Leader declares Five Days Mourning after President’s Death
Zovko’s Dayton Speech “Plays Into Dodik’s Hands”
The Film Blum – Masters of Your Future Selected as BiH’s Oscar Nominee
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Councilor marked Third Birthday of the Pothole in Sarajevo
Next Article Doctor Muhamed El Ran defended BiH in the War, and now He is saving Lives in Gaza
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Helez and Hunter discussed Military Cooperation Programs between BiH and Maryland
May 19, 2026
Kerim Alajbegovic Named Player of the Season in the Austrian Bundesliga
May 19, 2026
Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?