By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: “Iran made a big Mistake – and they will pay for it“
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > “Iran made a big Mistake – and they will pay for it“
WORLD NEWS

“Iran made a big Mistake – and they will pay for it“

Published: October 2, 2024
Share
©️Deposit Photos
SHARE

Israeli army spokesman Daniel Hagari said it would respond to the Iranian missile attack. Hagari held a press conference after the missile attack by Iran.

“There will be consequences for these attacks. We have our plans and we will take action where and when we choose,” he said.

When asked whether an attack on Iran will be carried out in the near future, he replied that “they are ready at the highest level.”

The Israeli military announced earlier that citizens could leave the shelters after the Iranian missile attack ended. The Israeli military said in a statement that after assessing the situation, “people across the country were allowed to leave shelters and protected areas.”

Another statement from the army stated that Israel’s Chief of General Staff, Herzi Halevi, was monitoring the situation along with senior commanders. In the video shared by the army, it can be seen that Halevi and the commanders were monitoring the situation from a shelter-like room.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard announced earlier that it had launched an attack on Israel with dozens of ballistic missiles. After the missile launch, sirens sounded across Israel, including Tel Aviv.

Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu spoke about the Iranian attack on this country, in which more than 180 rockets were launched at Israel.

“Iran made a big mistake tonight – and they will pay for it. There was a deliberate and deadly hand behind that attack – coming from Tehran,” Netanyahu said.

In contrast to claims from Iran that the attack was successful, Netanyahu says that the Iron Dome defense system was able to shoot down a large number of missiles. It states that the attack “failed.”

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei expressed his wish that further attacks would cause more and more damage to Israel.

Let us recall that Iran announced that this was only the first wave of attacks and warned Israel not to respond to this move. On the other hand, the IDF has announced that it will potentially attack Iran this evening.

Iran fired about 180 rockets at Israel tonight, according to Israeli military estimates.

Initial information says that two people were injured. Most of the rockets were shot down by Israel’s Iron Dome defense system, with the help of US Navy destroyers stationed in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea.

How much do ”Cevapi” cost in Manhattan?
About 60 Bodies were found in Gaza after the Withdrawal of the Israeli Army
Trump threatens Canada with 100 Percent Tariffs
Australia Approves First Drug For Treatment Of Alzheimer’s Disease
Eight Members of the Balkan Cartel arrested in Serbia
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Congress observes Local Elections in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Next Article Analysis: Real GDP Growth in BiH in the Second Quarter
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Swedish Embassy launches Project for Young first-time Voters
May 21, 2026
COM EUFOR Major General Maurizio Fronda meets with the Head of the Islamic Community in BiH
May 21, 2026
Political Blockades Stall BiH: About One Billion Euros from the EU Still Unavailable
May 21, 2026
Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?