By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Macron is strongly against Israel’s Plan to Attack Rafah
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Macron is strongly against Israel’s Plan to Attack Rafah
WORLD NEWS

Macron is strongly against Israel’s Plan to Attack Rafah

Published: February 16, 2024
Share
REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
SHARE

French President Emmanuel Macron said he strongly opposes Israel’s plan to attack the city of Rafah, where 1.4 million Gazans have taken refuge.

The Elysee Palace stated that Macron and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke by phone about the situation in Gaza.

A call was made to Israel to end its attacks in Gaza.

The statement said the humanitarian situation and death toll in Gaza were “unacceptable” and that the French president told Netanyahu he was strongly against Israel’s plan to attack Rafah.

They pointed out that such an attack would lead to a humanitarian disaster and that the forced displacement of people is against international humanitarian law.

In the statement, which pointed out that all this could lead to an increase in tension in the region, it was stated that Macron emphasized that a large humanitarian aid was urgently delivered to the citizens of Gaza and that “it is unacceptable that adequate aid does not reach the people in a situation that requires urgent humanitarian aid”.

In the statement, which calls for the opening of all crossings to Gaza and a direct land route from Jordan, it is stated that Macron advocates a two-state solution in the region.

The statement stated that Macron called for an urgent agreement on the establishment of a ceasefire in Gaza, and noted that this ceasefire should ensure that humanitarian aid reaches Gaza and that the civilian population will be safe.

Macron condemned Israel’s colonial policies, demanding the removal of illegal Jewish settlements in the West Bank and an end to violence by illegal Jewish settlers against Palestinian civilians.

Egypt will receive injured Gazans via Rafah Crossing
A serious Process of Peace Negotiations in Ukraine – according to the Assessment of the Kremlin
Is it possible to be a “former War Criminal”?
BiH and Slovenia Sign Memorandum on Cooperation in Digital Transformation
Srebrenica has become a Universal Symbol of the Struggle for Truth and Peace
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love1
Sad1
Happy1
Sleepy1
Angry1
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Prosecution of BiH filed 125 Indictments last Year
Next Article Scandal in Switzerland: Store refused to rent Skis to Jews
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?