By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: More than 100,000 People signed up for contract Military Service in Russia
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > More than 100,000 People signed up for contract Military Service in Russia
WORLD NEWS

More than 100,000 People signed up for contract Military Service in Russia

Published: April 3, 2024
Share
SHARE

More than 100,000 people signed up for contract military service in the Russian armed forces this year, according to a statement from the Ministry of Defense.

It added that over the past week, most of those who applied said they wanted revenge for the victims of the March 22 shooting at a concert hall near Moscow that killed at least 144 people.

The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, but Russian officials claim that the perpetrators are linked to Ukraine, which Kiev has repeatedly denied.

ISIL released more details of the terrorist attack on Crocus City in the Moscow region through the Amaq news agency, which is affiliated with them, and in a statement called the attack “the most brutal in recent years” and released photos of the terrorists.

Their clothing matches that of the detainee whose photos were previously released by the Federal Security Service.

The statement said that three militants opened fire on people in the audience hall, while the fourth set fire to the building. It is claimed that the terrorists were armed with machine guns, pistols and containers of incendiary mixture. Before the attack, they watched the building for a long time.

It was mentioned that ISIL militants were planning to attack “a large crowd of Christians”. Members of the group stressed that the terrorist attack was organized as part of a response to the war declared by ISIL on countries fighting against Islam.

A photo of the attacker was also published. The insider notes that the color, cut and print on the clothes of the two militants in the picture match the clothes of the detainees reported by the Federal Security Service.

Brief, a Telegram channel, published photos of the detainees and compared them to the image published by Amaq. At least three attackers were identified from the photographs.

Earlier, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia announced that all four suspects in the terrorist attack are foreign nationals.

The latest information from Moscow says that more than 130 people died in the terrorist attack, Klix.ba reports.

Serbian Officials launched a Video Campaign against the UN Resolution on Srebrenica
Ivory worth more than 11 Million Dollars destroyed in Nigeria
UN Security Council to discuss Situation in BiH again on Friday
A strong Earthquake struck the Japanese Prefecture of Fukusima
BiH Presidency Member met with the UK Special Representative for the WB
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Banja Luka Expo 2024 International Fair opened
Next Article Moscow strongly condemns Israeli airstrikes inside Syria — Russia’s UN envoy
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

BiH Close to Returning to MONEYVAL Grey List
May 18, 2026
The Una River is a Symbol of Life and Natural Wealth
May 18, 2026
Discover the Forgotten Gates of Sarajevo: Secrets and the Influence of Austro-Hungarian Architecture
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Supported the 3rd International Coffee and Chocolate Fair in Tuzla
May 18, 2026
More than 30 Council of Europe Parliamentarians arrive in Sarajevo
May 17, 2026
The Museum of Literature and Theater Arts of BiH implements a Digital Library Project
May 17, 2026
New Law Makes Stay of Workers from BiH in Croatia Easier
May 17, 2026
34 Years Ago, Defenders of Sarajevo Thwarted Aggressors’ Hellish Plan
May 17, 2026
Academic Freedoms at Universities in BiH increasingly threatened by Political Pressures
May 17, 2026
BiH and Moldova Move Toward First-Ever Scheduled Air Links
May 17, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?