By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: SIPA submitted Report to the Court on the Activities undertaken in Clinical Centre Sarajevo
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > SIPA submitted Report to the Court on the Activities undertaken in Clinical Centre Sarajevo
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

SIPA submitted Report to the Court on the Activities undertaken in Clinical Centre Sarajevo

Published: July 14, 2021
Share
SHARE

Members of the Agency for Investigation and Protection of Bosnia and Herzegovina submitted today to the Municipal Court in Sarajevo and the Cantonal Prosecutor’s Office a report on the activities undertaken at the Clinical Center of the University of Sarajevo, as well as attachments, confirmed SIPA’s spokesman Luka Miladinovic.

Miladinovic reminded that the searches were carried out on the order of the Municipal Court in Sarajevo. He previously told Srna that members of SIPA seized items during the activities at the Clinical Center in order to document a serious crime against human health.

Earlier, thirteen anesthesiologists from the Clinical Center of the University of Sarajevo (KCUS) submitted a request for termination of the contract and the reason for the dismissals is dissatisfaction with working conditions, which culminated last month when they sent a letter to the management of KCUS in which they warned of catastrophic working conditions and the use of inadequate respirators on Covid patients. 

The investigators found 33 respirators out of the 35 ACM812A respirators, which are said to be at the Sarajevo University Clinical Center (KCUS) yesterday. As it is found out, some of them have the  label “not working”.

30 ACM812 respirators, which were procured by “Srebrena malina” and which were assigned to KCUS, are in the so-called “red zone”, ie Covid units for the most severe patients, but none of them was in the function of supporting patients on Monday when the Prosecutor of the Prosecutor’s Office of Canton Sarajevo (CS) and the technician of SIPA entered the Respiratory Center of KCUS. It is assumed that the employees of this health institution have placed the labels that say ”not working” on 11 devices.

All respirators were found in the Respiratory Center, some were in the hallway, and some in the rooms, and those were not used. So, they were not even plugged in.

According to earlier information, doctors use other respirators of renowned brands, and ACM812A respirators, which are functional, are used only in the case that all other respirators are occupied and that any respirator is urgently needed to keep the patient alive. At this moment, it is not known whether any ACM812A respirators have been used if we exclude the statements by KCUS officials that said all of them are being used.

This information completely denies the statements of Sebija Izetbegovic, the director of KCUS, in the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) that all respirators procured by “Srebrena malina” are in function. The same information was recently shared with the public by SDA leader, Bakir Izetbegovic, who told Federal Television that all 35 ACM812A respirators were being used.

As it is known, 30 “Srebrena malina” respirators are located at KCUS, and five more of the same brand are donated from Dubai. That is a total of 35 devices, but two were not found in the Covid department at KCUS.

The experts in the new case will certainly analyze whether some respirators are not working and why they are not being used while checking all the shocking allegations from the letter.

On Monday, SIPA investigators and prosecutors from the CS Prosecutor’s Office entered the KCUS premises. The new case was formed after anonymous letters that appeared in the public in which the catastrophic situation at KCUS and unusable Chinese respirators were discussed.

KCUS director, Sebija Izetbegovic, said that she would withdraw all “Srebrena malina respirators” if it is signed by the Minister of Health, Haris Vranic, and the Prime Minister of CS, Edin Forto.

To recall, the public continues to speculate whether these respirators are intended as stationary or portable, in which case they would not be intended for the intensive care department, Klix.ba writes.

Rally Held Yesterday in New York City’s Times Square to Support the People of B&H
Abandoning the Construction of Block 7 TPP threatens the Loss of Jobs
The first Wind Power Plant in BiH officially put into Operation
What is concluded at 3rd Meeting of the EU-BiH SAA Sub-committee?
The most expensive Ecological Project in BiH to be completed next Year?
TAGGED:#BiH#police#prosecutorsoffice#reports#SIPA
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Tuka won Ninth Place in the Diamond League
Next Article The European Commission gave positive Assessment on the Activities of the Central Bank of BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?