By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Surveillance Cameras captured Shocking Scenes at the US-Canada Border (video)
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Surveillance Cameras captured Shocking Scenes at the US-Canada Border (video)
WORLD NEWS

Surveillance Cameras captured Shocking Scenes at the US-Canada Border (video)

Published: November 23, 2023
Share
z1b/Getty Images
SHARE

Two people were killed and one police officer was injured in the explosion of a vehicle on the Rainbow Bridge on the border between the USA and Canada, and the entire case is being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Fox News reported.

Citing unnamed sources, this television stated that two people were killed in the vehicle, and that the intention was to carry out a larger-scale attack and kill more people.

For now, there is no information on whether there are other wounded.

The newspaper “Daily Mail” reported that it was an attempted terrorist attack.

The FBI previously said it was investigating the explosion of the vehicle on the bridge.

New York state authorities are closely monitoring the situation regarding the bridge incident, Governor Kathy Hochul said.

Security services in Canada are also engaged in this case, said Ontario Premier Doug Ford.

US border agency officials have not commented on the incident.

All four land crossings between the US and Canada are now closed.

 

???? BREAKING: Video released by CBP shows car flying AIRBORNE before fiery crash at U.S./Canada border

pic.twitter.com/3E5zCUjEoU

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 22, 2023

More than 80 thousand Russians and 20 thousand Ukrainians entered BiH
Netanyahu: There will be no lasting Peace in Gaza without meeting Israel’s Demands
Rutte Announces NATO Reinforcement in Dayton to Safeguard Peace and Stability
The Diaspora sent 3.79 Billion BAM in Bosnia and Herzegovina
“New Royal Babies”: Kate and William Share Joyful News as Their Children Celebrate
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article US President comments on the Hostage Release from Gaza
Next Article House of Peoples of PA to consider Bill on Amendments to the Law on Value Added Tax
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Sipovic Sisters win Bronze Medals at the European Senior Karate Championships
May 24, 2026
US Charge d’Affaires welcomes Congressmen in BiH’s Capital
May 24, 2026
BiH FM spoke with the US Congressional Delegation
May 24, 2026
EES brought up to 10 hours-long Waits at the Borders of BiH and the EU
May 24, 2026
Trade Unions demand urgent Adoption of Law on Emergency Administration in New Steelwork Zenica
May 24, 2026
Fifteen BiH National Team Players had their First training Session in Butmir
May 24, 2026
EUFOR ALTHEA and the Italian Red Cross Deliver IHL Course for the AFBiH
May 24, 2026
Who Will Be the New High Representative?
May 24, 2026
Sarajevo Pride Returns as Organizers Invite Citizens to Decorate Balconies with Rainbow Colors
May 23, 2026
More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?