By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: U.S. Destroyer in Chinese Waters without Permission
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > U.S. Destroyer in Chinese Waters without Permission
WORLD NEWS

U.S. Destroyer in Chinese Waters without Permission

Published November 26, 2023
Share
SHARE

The Chinese military announced that the United States (U.S.) missile destroyer “USS Hoper” entered Chinese territorial waters without the approval of the Chinese authorities.

In the announcement of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Southern Theater Command on the official order, it is stated that the PLA Southern Theater Command has deployed its naval and air forces to lawfully “track, monitor and warn” the ship.

The incident “proves that the U.S. is an open creator of a ‘security risk’ in the South China Sea,” the statement said.

The statement came days after China accused the Philippines of hiring “foreign forces” to patrol the South China Sea.

Philippine and U.S. forces have been conducting joint patrols in the area since Tuesday.

Earlier this month, the U.S. and China discussed maritime issues, including the disputed South China Sea, with the U.S. expressing concern over China’s “dangerous and illegal” actions in the area, the U.S. Department of State said.

E.Dz.

WHO Director: COVID-19 Pandemic is not yet over

Iran reserves the Right to give a decisive Response to the Israeli Regime’s Terrorist attack, FM says

Netanyahu orders Troops to prepare for Invasion of Rafah

19 New Suspects Identified in North Macedonia Discotheque Fire Investigation

Military Analysts comment on where the Third World War could start

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead1
Wink0
Previous Article In Gaza, two Mothers are killed every Hour
Next Article The Patient committed Suicide by Jumping from the Fourth Floor of Hospital
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Nihad Uk resigned from the Position of Prime Minister of Sarajevo Canton
February 15, 2026
Cantonal Court refuses to Order One Month Detention to Tram Driver
February 15, 2026
Third Protests in Sarajevo after Tram Accident
February 15, 2026
Bosniak Returnees near Foca without Electricity for More Than 30 Years after the War
February 15, 2026
New Protests scheduled for Today in BiH’s Capital
February 15, 2026
Navalny’s Cause of Death Officially Revealed
February 15, 2026
Elvedina Muzaferija and Esma Alic Today at the WOG Milano Cortina 2026
February 15, 2026
The US and Iran are expected to hold a Second Round of Nuclear Talks
February 15, 2026
Izetbegovic warned against Attempts to spread false Narratives about BiH
February 15, 2026
One-month Detention proposed for Tram Driver
February 15, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?