In the past four days, shares of Konjic ”Igman” worth 1.1 million BAM were traded on the Sarajevo Stock Exchange.
It was not announced who sold or who bought the shares. The share in the company that changed hands amounted to about 1.2 percent of ownership.
It was found out that the closed-end investment fund (ZIF) PROF-Plus Sarajevo is behind the purchase. This fund already had a share of about 1.3 percent of the shares in ”Igman”, and now it has increased that share further, and soon it will be known exactly how much.
PROF-Plus is the fifth largest shareholder of ”Igman”, which is the largest domestic company in the field of dedicated industry and therefore has huge strategic importance for the entire country.
The exact amount of their share will be known after it is shown whether this fund bought all the shares that were sold in the last three days, as well as whether it will continue to buy ‘Igman”shares.
The shares were sold by another fund – Bonus, whose share in Igman fell below 10 percent.
It is important to mention that the majority owner is the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH), which has 51 percent of the shares, which means that the other 49 percent is in free trade.
The second largest co-owner is a mysterious investor who is hiding behind a custodial account in Raiffeisen bank, and who has over 33 percent of the share, Biznis Info reports.