By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Citizens protested after the Indictments against 13 Members of the RBiH Army
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Citizens protested after the Indictments against 13 Members of the RBiH Army
POLITICS

Citizens protested after the Indictments against 13 Members of the RBiH Army

Published: August 15, 2023
Share
SHARE

Yesterday, hundreds of citizens of Gorazde and defenders of that city gathered for a peaceful protest walk from Trg branilaca Grada to the City Hall “Mirsad Huric“, expressing dissatisfaction with the indictments against members of the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (RBiH) and the non-prosecution of war crimes against the besieged population of Gorazde in the period from 1992 to 1995.

The protest walk was organized by the Coordination of Veterans’ Associations of the Bosnian-Podrinje Canton (BPC) Gorazde and the “Istina za Gorazde” (“Truth for Gorazde”) Foundation after the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH filed charges against 13 members of the Army of the RBiH last week, including two commanders Ahmet Sejdic and Ferid Buljubasic.

Citizens walked through the streets of the city carrying banners with the inscriptions “Who was responsible for 548 killed and wounded children”, “Truth for Gorazde”, “1336 days of the siege”, “Who was responsible for the crimes at Osanica”, “Who shelled the hospital” and a number of others with the names of locations and settlements where crimes were committed for which no one has yet been held accountable.

They said that the judicial institutions do not leave much hope for justice because in Gorazde the fighters who defended their lives are being tried, while the parents of the murdered children and the families of the murdered civilians in this city are still waiting for justice.

The president of the Foundation “Istina za Gorazde” Kasim Brdar said that in Gorazde they are united in the fight for truth and justice, welcoming all the patriots from other cantons who came to support the protests.

“This is our city and our country, we are not going across the Drina, we want to extend a hand to everyone who wants to live. We will survive and stay. We are a heroic city, we are heroes and we will never surrender,” Brdar stated, Fena reports.

M.Dodik: Our priority is the cooperation with the EU
Republika Srpska PM to announce New Report on Srebrenica
Cooperation between the parliaments of the Republic of Srpska and Serbia is very good
Government of Tuzla allocates 11 Million BAM for Environmental Protection
Despite the Bans, a Rally in Mostar in Support of the Palestinian People
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Wizz Air removed another Route from Tuzla
Next Article Croatian President: There is no Danger of the War Outbreak in BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Duma: I Never Wanted to Make a Film About the Community, but a Film With the Community
August 21, 2026
Helicopter of BiH AF once again extinguishes the Fire in the Area of Bosansko Grahovo
August 21, 2026
Genocide Victims respond to Vucic’s Request for Mladic’s Treatment
August 21, 2026
Solomun in front of the Eternal Fire Tonight!
August 21, 2026
French EUFOR Reserve Units Arrive in Bosnia and Herzegovina by Air and Road
August 21, 2026
Céline Sciamma: The Camera Can Give a Soul to an Ordinary Object
August 21, 2026
Austrian Reserve Forces arrive in BiH for EUFOR ”Quick Response 2026”
August 21, 2026
Asghar Farhadi: Life is Never Linear
August 21, 2026
Academy Award®-Winning NO MAN’S LAND by Danis Tanovic in Its Restored Version Tonight
August 21, 2026
Oil Prices are rising again: Is BiH threatened by a Shortage of Energy?
August 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?