By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Dodik comments on the Issue of Visa cancelation
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Dodik comments on the Issue of Visa cancelation
OTHER NEWS

Dodik comments on the Issue of Visa cancelation

Published: January 13, 2017
Share
SHARE

dodikThe President of the Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik, says that he has not received the visa for the USA and that no one has informed him regarding the bias obtainment.

“The time is too short to book a hotel, reserve and buy airplane tickets. More people intended to travel with me to the States, and the money we need is not of a small amount. I could not accept that all the previously said has been paid regardless of the  uncertainty of getting a visa. Moreover, doing like that, budget of RS would suffer. Now I regret that I have ever applied for a visa,”said Dodik for Nezavisne novine.

“As for this moment, I did not want to trade with the interests of the Republika Srpska, and this did not work for some people working in the US Embassy in Sarajevo, and because of that I waited 15 days for a  visa, which is unbelievable. Probably, for a member of Al-Qaeda it is easier to enter to the States than it is for me”, adds president of the RS.

As announced today, Dodik thanked for an invitation to participate in a ceremony marking the inauguration of the newly elected US president, Donald Trump. Additionally, he informed the organizers that, unfortunately, he had to cancel the announced arrival because only a few days before the due time, he could not obtain a visa to enter the United States. ”

“The mere journey requires more days to prepare, and failure to obtain a visa made impossible to do both in a timely manner” – is announced from Dodik’s cabinet.

Moreover, the entity President added that he is looking forward to a meeting with the newly chosen people in the Trump’s administration. In addition, he believes that the above reasons will not prevent building constructive relations and better understanding.

In the past, Dodik has claimed to have received several calls from people close to the new US administration, to attend certain ceremonies as part of the inauguration of Donald Trump.

(Source: N1)

Many B&H football stars will take part in the humanitarian action ”Jedan život više”
Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks live in Peace and Prosperity in this Austrian City
Press Release of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Regarding the Incidents That Occurred in B&H
Appeal to Families to confirm the Identification and bury their loved ones
The Federation is ready to offer two reception centers to refugees from Ukraine
TAGGED:#embassy#MiloradDodik#President#RS#USA#visa
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Humanitarian Project: Free Jackets for Citizens in need
Next Article Telemach organizes the free distribution of wood for the citizens
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Federal Ministry of Transport – More than 21 Million BAM for road Infrastructure
May 22, 2026
Deadline for Submission of Applications for Certification of Political Parties expires Today
May 22, 2026
Belgium launches Investigation into ‘Sniper Safaris’ during Bosnian War
May 22, 2026
Travnik demonstrates a high Level of Readiness with “Lasva 26” Demonstration Exercise
May 22, 2026
EUFOR Commander Engages Students in Dialogue on Security, Stability, and BiH’s Future
May 22, 2026
Euphoria in Sarajevo: “The Dragons” at the World Cup Spark a True Panini Sticker Frenzy
May 22, 2026
Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?