By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Germany, France and UK offer immediate Talks with Iran
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Germany, France and UK offer immediate Talks with Iran
WORLD NEWS

Germany, France and UK offer immediate Talks with Iran

Published: June 15, 2025
Share
SHARE

Germany, France and the United Kingdom are ready to immediately start talks with Iran on its nuclear program, with the aim of calming tensions in the Middle East, German Foreign Minister Johann Wadeful said.

During a visit to the Middle East, Wadeful said he wanted to contribute to the de-escalation of the conflict between Iran and Israel, noting that Tehran had previously missed the opportunity for constructive negotiations.

“I hope it is not lost yet,” Wadeful told ARD on Saturday evening.

“Germany, together with France and Britain, is ready. We are offering Iran immediate negotiations on its nuclear program. I hope that this offer will be accepted,” he added.

“That is also a key prerequisite for calming this conflict – that Iran does not pose a threat to the region, the state of Israel or Europe,” he stressed.

Wadeful, who will be in Oman on Sunday, warned that the conflict can only be stopped if all actors put pressure on both Iran and Israel.

“There is a shared expectation that a serious attempt must be made by both sides in the next seven days to break the spiral of violence,” he said.

Asked whether he believed that the Iranian government could fall, Vadeful replied that he did not believe that Israel intended to overthrow the regime in Tehran.

Speaking about Gaza, the German minister assessed that the humanitarian situation in the Palestinian enclave was unacceptable and called on Israel to allow unrestricted access for humanitarian organizations.

“The hunger, the dying and the suffering of the people in Gaza must stop,” he said, adding that Hamas bears responsibility for the conflict and that the Islamist group must release the hostages it has been holding since its attack on Israel in October 2023.

One Person’s Carelessness damages the Drinking Water for the whole City
Foreign Trade Exchange of BiH increased by 2.12 Billion BAM
Symbol of wartime Mostar: The Basket between Life and Death
These are the most expensive Cities in the World
Israel targeted displaced Civilians heading South of Gaza
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Eurowings connects Mostar with Stuttgart again
Next Article BiH Carriers gave up on Border Blockade?
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Swedish Embassy launches Project for Young first-time Voters
May 21, 2026
COM EUFOR Major General Maurizio Fronda meets with the Head of the Islamic Community in BiH
May 21, 2026
Political Blockades Stall BiH: About One Billion Euros from the EU Still Unavailable
May 21, 2026
Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?