By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Investigators to perform Exhumations at Three Locations in BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Investigators to perform Exhumations at Three Locations in BiH
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

Investigators to perform Exhumations at Three Locations in BiH

Published May 12, 2021
Share
SHARE

Investigators from the Institute for Missing Persons (INO) of BiH, together with other members of the exhumation team and under the leadership of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, will today perform exhumations at three locations in BiH in search of the remains of victims of the past war. INO BiH spokeswoman Emza Fazlić told Feni that exhumations were underway for three days at the Malešići site in the Ilijaš municipality, where at least three victims of the past war were being searched for. “In this case, the remains of three members of a Bosniak family are wanted, who, according to the information we have, were killed in 1992 and buried at that location. Since a larger area is being excavated at that site, the search for the bodies will most likely take a few days, “said Fazlić, adding that only some clothes have been found so far. At the same time, an exhumation is underway at a site in the Modriča municipality, which, according to the BiH Institute for Missing Persons, should contain the body of a victim of the past war, most likely a Bosniak who died in 1992. In the morning, the exhumation will begin at the Popovo Osoje site, which is located in the Zavidovići municipality. Fazlic says that mortal remains were noticed on this site in the earlier period, which are presumed to belong to the victim of Serbian nationality who died at that site in 1995. At this place, the terrain will be dug in detail today. All exhumations are carried out by order of the Court of BiH and under the direction of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH.

Farmers call for an End to the Destruction of domestic Production

The whole Brigade that did not want to be vaccinated was punished in the former Yugoslavia

The Sarajevo Airport received an Email about the explosive Devices

Most Beautiful Schnauzers and Pinschers Opened Kennel Spectacle in Sarajevo

Warning of MeteoAlarm: Gusts of Up to 50 Kilometers

TAGGED:#BiH#exhumation#massgrave#process#war
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Vaccination of Employees of the Ministry of Security of BiH underway
Next Article Karadzic will serve the rest of his Life Sentence in the United Kingdom
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

The Central Bank of BiH pays 184 Million BAM in Profit in BiH Budget
April 30, 2026
“The Court’s Decision to release Kunarac is a Slap in the Face to all Victims of War Crimes”
April 30, 2026
Discover the Forgotten Gates of Sarajevo: Secrets and the Influence of Austro-Hungarian Architecture
April 30, 2026
American Production Company to Chronicle BiH’s Historic Road to the World Cup
April 30, 2026
Sad Anniversary: Graham Bamford burnt himself alive because of the Killing in BiH
April 30, 2026
Stanisic Seeks Early Release After Serving Two-Thirds of Sentence
April 30, 2026
Remember the Restaurant “Putin” in Banja Luka? A Café Dedicated to Donald Trump to Open Nearby
April 30, 2026
A Mosque without a Single Nail: A Gem of Sacred Architecture in Buzim
April 30, 2026
Transport to the EU on the Verge of Collapse, 70% of BiH’s Foreign Trade at Risk
April 30, 2026
The BiH Presidency adopts the Annual Report of the Central Bank of BiH
April 29, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?