By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Musk: There was no Attempt to connect to the Starlink Satellite Internet System
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Musk: There was no Attempt to connect to the Starlink Satellite Internet System
WORLD NEWS

Musk: There was no Attempt to connect to the Starlink Satellite Internet System

Published: October 29, 2023
Share
SHARE

American entrepreneur Elon Musk said today that so far there have been no attempts to connect to his “Starlink” satellite internet system from the Gaza Strip.

Musk added that if that happens, his company “SpaceX” will take extraordinary measures to confirm that it is only used for humanitarian purposes.

He said yesterday that he would support the use of “Starlink” for the communications of internationally recognized humanitarian groups in Gaza, since internet and telephone connections were cut off in that enclave.

Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi threatened to sever all ties with Starlink and fight the move out of fear that Hamas would “use it for terrorist activities.”

“We are not that naive. According to my post, no “Starlink” terminal has attempted to connect from Gaza. If this happens, we will take extraordinary measures to confirm that it is only used for purely humanitarian reasons,” Musk announced on the “X” network.

He added that SpaceX would first conduct a safety check with US and Israeli authorities “before turning on a single terminal.”

Palestinian Authority Communications Minister Ishak Sadr said yesterday that the body is negotiating with Starlink to use its services to restore communications in the Gaza Strip.

The minister added that the Palestinians are negotiating with Egypt about the easier entry of Starlink system equipment into Gaza via the Rafah border crossing, Srna reports.

All Victims in Kocani identified, 196 injured
International Day in Support of Victims of Torture marked
Over 23,000 Migrants passed through BiH this Year
How will Trump pay a possible $370 Million Fine?
Qatar Announces Implementation of Gaza Peace Agreement to Begin on Sunday
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Ambassador of Israel called out Sarajevo, and BiH FM responded: Stop attacking us, we will not remain silent
Next Article The President of the European Commission is coming to BiH: Is our Country opening Negotiations on EU Accession?
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Federal Ministry of Transport – More than 21 Million BAM for road Infrastructure
May 22, 2026
Deadline for Submission of Applications for Certification of Political Parties expires Today
May 22, 2026
Belgium launches Investigation into ‘Sniper Safaris’ during Bosnian War
May 22, 2026
Travnik demonstrates a high Level of Readiness with “Lasva 26” Demonstration Exercise
May 22, 2026
EUFOR Commander Engages Students in Dialogue on Security, Stability, and BiH’s Future
May 22, 2026
Euphoria in Sarajevo: “The Dragons” at the World Cup Spark a True Panini Sticker Frenzy
May 22, 2026
Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?