By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Pentagon ready to consider all Options for Gaza after Trump’s Statements
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Pentagon ready to consider all Options for Gaza after Trump’s Statements
WORLD NEWS

Pentagon ready to consider all Options for Gaza after Trump’s Statements

Published: February 6, 2025
Share
©️Britannica
SHARE

The United States (U.S.) Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth said on Wednesday that the Pentagon is ready to consider all options for Gaza.

Hegseth made this statement a day after U.S. President Donald Trump said that the U.S. would “take over” the Palestinian enclave.

“Regarding Gaza, the definition of insanity is trying to do the same thing over and over again,” Hegseth said ahead of a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

He recalled that Trump and Netanyahu had expressed their willingness to think outside the box and seek new and unique, dynamic ways to solve problems that seemed unsolvable.

“So we look forward to further discussions on this, creative solutions for it, and as the person tasked with leading the Department of Defense here, we are ready to consider all options, as we have said,” he added.

Asked whether Trump would deploy U.S. troops to Gaza, Hegseth said that Trump is engaged in very complex high-level negotiations with significant consequences for both the U.S. and the State of Israel.

“We look forward to working with our allies, our colleagues both diplomatically and militarily, to consider all options,” he stated.

Earlier, the White House announced that no decision had yet been made regarding the deployment of U.S. troops to Gaza.

Asked about Trump’s willingness to send U.S. troops, White House spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt stated that no decision had been made.

“The president has not committed to sending troops. He also said that the U.S. would not pay for Gaza’s reconstruction. His administration will work with our partners in the region on the rebuilding process,” said spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt.

Leavitt said that Trump had been vocal in his expectation that regional partners, particularly Egypt and Jordan, would temporarily accept Palestinian refugees while the region is being rebuilt.

Dear Ladies, Happy International Women’s Day!
Businessman Ivica Todoric to have fair trial in Croatia: minister
IFIMES: Serbian Orthodox Church still stuck in Milosevic’s time, Montenegro in NATO
Attacks Targeting Constitutional, Legal Order of Bosnia and Herzegovina Threat to Country’s Peace, Stability
Sisi leads, Zahran and Omar compete for second in Egypt’s Presidential Elections
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Actress of BiH Origin Disrupts Danish Award Ceremony: “We Don’t Want Our Money to Fund the Bombing of Children”
Next Article Trump imposes Sanctions on the International Criminal Court
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Italian Reserve Troops arrive by Sea in support of Exercise Quick Response 2026
August 22, 2026
BH Athletes in the Next Two Weeks in Taranto
August 22, 2026
Awards of the 32nd Sarajevo Film Festival presented
August 22, 2026
1.7 Million BAM worth Monument to be built in Banja Luka
August 21, 2026
The Cantonal Police Department has secured more than 40 Public Gatherings
August 21, 2026
Duma: I Never Wanted to Make a Film About the Community, but a Film With the Community
August 21, 2026
Helicopter of BiH AF once again extinguishes the Fire in the Area of Bosansko Grahovo
August 21, 2026
Genocide Victims respond to Vucic’s Request for Mladic’s Treatment
August 21, 2026
Solomun in front of the Eternal Fire Tonight!
August 21, 2026
French EUFOR Reserve Units Arrive in Bosnia and Herzegovina by Air and Road
August 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?