By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The Opposition presented a Series of Criticisms of the new Convocation of the Council of Ministers of BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > The Opposition presented a Series of Criticisms of the new Convocation of the Council of Ministers of BiH
POLITICS

The Opposition presented a Series of Criticisms of the new Convocation of the Council of Ministers of BiH

Published: January 26, 2023
Share
SHARE

Yesterday, the House of Representatives of the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina (PABiH) confirmed with 23 votes “for” the Decision on the appointment of ministers, deputy ministers, and deputy chairperson of the Council of Ministers of BiH, submitted by the chairperson of the Council of Ministers of BiH, Borjana Kristo (HDZBiH).

During the discussion on the proposed decision, deputies, mainly from opposition parties, criticized the proposed composition of the BiH Council of Ministers, stating a number of objections.

Deputy Safet Keso (SDA) said that every vote for the appointment of the proposed composition of the Council of Ministers of BiH, or abstention during voting, means “complicity in the creation of a state executive that will most certainly in the near future, in record time, show that it partly does not know, or does not want to work in the interest of BiH“.

Deputy Zlatko Miletic (NES – For new generations) explained that he had already publicly said that he would not vote for this composition of the Council of Ministers.

He stressed that he will not talk about the competence, expertise of individual candidates, about their education, their correlation with the jobs they should hold in the future, “as well as about the environment that is the subject of praise”, in order not to spoil “that environment for which, in the meantime, he has heard that is even pro-European”.

Deputy Branislav Borenovic (PDP) thinks that “this is a mere division of seats, privileges, repayment for false performances and acting in the election campaign”.

Life of BiH Politicians on U.S. Black List
26 Years ago, the Siege of Sarajevo began! (video)
Forty Percent Increase in Export from BiH recorded
Chairman of Presidency of BiH Zeljko Komsic to meet with Austrian President
Becirovic: We will continue Cooperation with our Allies and their Diplomats in BiH
TAGGED:#bosnia#councilministers#news#opposition
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Almost half a Million BAM in Costs for a Trial that has not yet started
Next Article What is the Amount of Salary with which Workers in BiH would be satisfied?
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Lana Daher Awarded the Katrin Cartlidge Foundation Award
August 19, 2026
Worker dies in Mostar Aluminij Complex
August 19, 2026
Asghar Farhadi to Receive the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Tonight
August 19, 2026
Chairman of BiH Presidency meets with Management of Srebrenica Memorial Center
August 19, 2026
The HJPC strongly warned Politicians and the Media
August 19, 2026
Atabaki: I Was Making a Film About Women Quietly Changing the Rules of Their Own Community
August 19, 2026
Turkish Actor Halit Ergenc arrives at the Sarajevo Film Festival
August 19, 2026
Emily Watson: Sarajevo Reminds Me Why We Make Films in the First Place
August 19, 2026
Major Police Action underway in the Central Bosnia Canton
August 19, 2026
Temporary Decision for the Border Crossing in Gradiska expires
August 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?