By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The Winners of the Jumps from the Old Bridge in Mostar
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BH TOURISM > The Winners of the Jumps from the Old Bridge in Mostar
BH TOURISM

The Winners of the Jumps from the Old Bridge in Mostar

Published: July 29, 2024
Share
SHARE

This year’s winners of the 458th traditional jumps from the Old Bridge in Mostar have been chosen.

Vedad Dedić took the first place in the head jumps, Evald Krnić was second, and Dino Bajrić was third. Emel Tiro was first in jumps, Igor Kazić was second, and Jasmin Kreso was third.

The best jumper is Armin Karalić Bakota, and Alica Jakerić was recognized for keeping tradition for many years.

One of the main goals in recent years is the inclusion of jumps on the UNESCO list of protected intangible heritage.

“We started this project five years ago, and this year the Tourist Board of the City of Mostar joined us. A contract was signed with the City, where the jump from Stari Most is included in the MostarPass and the daily tour of Mostar. This year we will take this project even more seriously and we hope that in 2026 the jumps will be included in the UNESCO list of intangible world heritage and that is our main goal,” said Mustafa Hadžajlić, member of the organizing committee.

A large project of the Museum of Jumps is also planned.

“We have already been visited two or three times this year by people from UNESCO, who suggested that we open a Jumping Museum. This is a serious matter, we will listen to them and the Museum is a new project that will be in the tower where we are located. The city of Mostar opened its doors wide and gave us that space,” adds Hadžajlić.

Adela Gosto, a member of the organizing committee of the 458th jump from the Old Bridge, pointed out that this year there was more support from all institutions.

“Finally, not only the City of Mostar, but also HNK and the Federation understand the seriousness and importance of jumping from the Old Bridge, so we have their support. We also have support from the cantonal ministries of education, science, culture and sports of the Croatian National Academy of Sciences and the ministry of trade, tourism and environmental protection, the Tourist Board of the City of Mostar and the Federal Ministry of Tourism and the Environment,” says Gosto.

Photo ©️ N1

All International Airports in Bosnia-Herzegovina recorded Increase in Passenger Arrivals
Hoteliers in Neum are satisfied with Capacity Occupancy
Do you know which is the most visited Place in Our Country?
The Ski Season on Jahorina Mountain officially starts Today
The New Year’s Atmosphere in Sarajevo is at its Peak
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Biden: The Salvation of Democracy is above personal Ambitions
Next Article The U.S. and China expressed their Differences at the Sixth Meeting of Diplomacy Chiefs since Last Year
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Helez and Hunter discussed Military Cooperation Programs between BiH and Maryland
May 19, 2026
Kerim Alajbegovic Named Player of the Season in the Austrian Bundesliga
May 19, 2026
Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?