By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Third Round of U.S.-Iran Nuclear Talks Concludes
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Third Round of U.S.-Iran Nuclear Talks Concludes
WORLD NEWS

Third Round of U.S.-Iran Nuclear Talks Concludes

Published: April 27, 2025
Share
SHARE

The third round of negotiations on the nuclear program between Iran and the United States (U.S.) in the capital of Oman, Muscat, ended on Saturday, Iranian state media reported.

Delegations of both countries will return to their capitals for consultations before meeting again for another round next Saturday.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman Badr Al Busaidi said on X that the talks “identified a shared aspiration to reach an agreement based on mutual respect and lasting commitments.”

“The fundamental principles, objectives, and technical issues were discussed. The talks will continue next week, and another high-level meeting is tentatively scheduled for May 3rd,” he added.

Saturday’s talks were held a week after the previous round held in Rome and included diplomatic negotiations and technical discussions at the expert level between the two sides.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran Abbas Araghchi led the Iranian side, while the U.S. Special Envoy for Middle East Affairs Steve Witkoff led the U.S. side, as in the previous two rounds.

Negotiations focusing on Iran’s nuclear program began two weeks ago in Muscat, mediated by the Omani government.

After the last round of talks in Rome, Araghchi said that Tehran and Washington had reached a “better understanding” on a range of principles and objectives, without going into details.

U.S. President Donald Trump threatened military action against Iran if a new agreement, to replace the 2015 deal reached under the Obama administration, is not achieved.

Earlier on Saturday, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmail Baghaei said that the third round is taking place “in a serious atmosphere, where the sides exchanged views and opinions on both areas of effective sanctions relief and building trust regarding the peaceful nature of Iran’s nuclear program/protecting Iran’s right to peaceful use of nuclear energy through the Omani side.”

He added that reaching an understanding requires respect for Iran’s legitimate rights under the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and ensuring effective lifting of sanctions.

The spokesman also rejected media reports that the country’s ballistic missile program is being mentioned in the talks.

Sarajevo and Banja Luka are silent on the Decision of Erdogan’s Party not to recognize the Genocide in Srebrenica
Is the Middle East heading toward new Chaos
Europe cannot be safe as the Situation is brewing in the WB
Trump: Combat Operations will continue until Objectives are achieved
US Intelligence Services: Putin did not order Navalny’s Murder
TAGGED:#iran#negotiations#US
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Memorial held in Donja Gradina for Victims of Ustasha Crimes
Next Article Canadian Police Release New Details on Vancouver Attack: At Least Nine Dead
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Respect for Symbols, Responsibility for the Future
May 10, 2026
Christian Schmidt soon resigns from the post of High Representative in BiH
May 10, 2026
The European Union and Germany bring free Public Wi-Fi to 116 Municipalities and cities across BiH
May 10, 2026
These two Boys are the Leaders of the Premiership and the Bundesliga today: Do you know who they are?
May 10, 2026
How many Holidays do Countries in Europe have: Here is where BiH is on the List
May 10, 2026
An interesting Journey into the Past: Look at the Photos of the Citizens of Sarajevo taken back in 1920
May 10, 2026
International CERN-Linked Research Project in Sarajevo Threatened by “Kvadrant C” Development Plan
May 10, 2026
Evacuation of first Passengers from Cruise Ship with Hantavirus begins
May 10, 2026
Thousands of Citizens celebrated Europe Day at open-air Concerts in Sarajevo and Banja Luka
May 10, 2026
Dzeko defends Teammates after tough Defeat
May 10, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?