By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Trump Says Gaza Is Very Close To An Agreement After U.S. Strikes On Iran
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Trump Says Gaza Is Very Close To An Agreement After U.S. Strikes On Iran
WORLD NEWS

Trump Says Gaza Is Very Close To An Agreement After U.S. Strikes On Iran

Published: June 26, 2025
Share
©️ Britannica
SHARE

The United States (U.S.) President Donald Trump stated that reaching an agreement on Gaza is very close, linking it to the recent U.S. strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

“I think great progress is being made regarding Gaza. Because of this strike that we carried out, I believe we will have good news very soon,” Trump said during a meeting with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte on the sidelines of the Alliance summit in The Hague.

He added that negotiations on an agreement in Gaza had already been progressing well earlier and that the U.S. strikes on Iran further accelerated the process. “It showed strength and I think it helped. Even before that, we were very close to an agreement,” Trump said.

Comparing Sunday’s massive airstrikes on Iranian nuclear facilities to the nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of World War II, Trump said: “It was essentially the same thing that ended the war. If we hadn’t eliminated that, they would still be fighting today.”

He welcomed the recent announcement of a ceasefire between Israel and Iran, emphasizing that he is proud of them, unlike earlier statements when he criticized both sides for continuing the conflict.

Trump described the U.S. operation against Iranian nuclear sites as “perfect” and “an incredible success,” claiming that it has set back Iran’s nuclear program by decades. “I don’t think they’ll ever do it again,” he added.

When asked whether the U.S. would strike Iran again if it resumed its nuclear program, Trump said that it would happen, but that “there is no reason to worry.”

U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio also stated that the strikes destroyed Iran’s conversion facility, crucial for the development of nuclear weapons. “We can’t even find where it used to be on the map anymore. The entire facility simply disappeared,” Rubio said.

Trump and Rubio disputed the alleged secret U.S. report claiming that the strikes only slowed Iran’s nuclear program by a few months, stressing that these assessments do not reflect the real situation on the ground. Rubio also confirmed that the FBI has launched an investigation into the leak of classified information after details of the operation were shared with the media.

China rejects NATO Secretary General’s Warning about US Sanctions
Albania’s Progress in EU membership Negotiations
In Argentina, the annual Inflation Rate is 211.4 Percent, the highest in 32 Years
Biden extended the decree on the state of emergency for BiH and the Balkans
One of the biggest Mobsters in the Balkans was arrested in Zagreb
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Orban: Revision Of EU Budget Rules Necessary To Meet NATO Goal
Next Article Sarajevo Functional Urban Area finalises Climate City Contract in Partnership with EU
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?