By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Vilsonovo Šetalište (The Vilson’s Promenade) Should Become a Pedestrian Zone Next Year
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Vilsonovo Šetalište (The Vilson’s Promenade) Should Become a Pedestrian Zone Next Year
OTHER NEWS

Vilsonovo Šetalište (The Vilson’s Promenade) Should Become a Pedestrian Zone Next Year

Published: September 11, 2014
Share
SHARE

Vilsonovo-šetalište1Vilsonovo šetalište is one of the favourite places for the citizens of Sarajevo. Every working day after 17 o’clock and weekends this area is closed for traffic, but according to the Proposition of the regulation plan of the Municipality of Novo Sarajevo, there is a possibility to convert this area into a pedestrian zone.

“Activities concerning the adoption of this regulation plan should be continued by the Municipality of Novo Sarajevo. If the Municipality ensures funds, it could start implementing those activities and ask the Ministry of traffic of the CS for licence. We have even foreseen access to Importanne centre from the other side. It would not affect the traffic conditions in town and would improve the pedestrian conditions in this area so every user can be satisfied.” – said Jusuf Bubica, the Minister of traffic in the CS for Klix.

“This Ministry is consented with this kind of a regulation plan. From the Municipality of Novo Sarajevo they stated that the initiative to close Vilsonovo šetalište for the traffic will be launched when the traffic will be redirected to alternative directions.” – said Bubica.

“The reason to all this is the desire to make this area a recreational one, but to diminish gases from the motor vehicles in order to preserve trees and vegetation on this site.” The final decision about the closing of this area for traffic will be made by the Ministry of traffic of the CS.” – was stated at the Municipality Novo Sarajevo.

(Source: Klix / photo: bh-index.com)

More than a thousand Citizens and Miners at the Protest
Orthodox Christians in BiH commemorate Good Friday
Ambassador Nigel Casey Will a Plant Linden Tree Tomorrow
Kilometer-long Lines of Vehicles recorded after Fuel Price Drop in BiH
Axes and Sickles over 3.000 Years old found in Srebrenik
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Municipality of Centre is Helping the Construction of the Parent’s house: 500 000 BAM Raised So Far
Next Article Davis Cup / Opening: Bašić vs. Berankis and Džumhur vs. Grigelis
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?