By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Another 102 Aid Trucks entered the blockaded Gaza Strip
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Another 102 Aid Trucks entered the blockaded Gaza Strip
WORLD NEWS

Another 102 Aid Trucks entered the blockaded Gaza Strip

Published: November 3, 2023
Share
AA
SHARE

The Palestinian Red Crescent announced that another 102 aid trucks entered the blockaded Gaza Strip via the Rafah border crossing.

The Palestinian Red Crescent said in a statement that their teams received another 102 humanitarian aid trucks from the Egyptian Red Crescent at the Rafah border crossing.

It is said that 46 trucks were transporting food, 11 trucks water, four trucks medicine, 11 trucks medical supplies, four trucks blankets, two trucks clothes, and 24 trucks other necessities for the people of Gaza.

The announcement stated that 374 aid trucks have arrived in the Gaza region so far, and it was emphasized that fuel is still not allowed to enter.

Two weeks after the Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip, on October 21, the first aid convoy of 20 trucks carrying medical supplies and food entered the region through the Rafah border crossing.

Over 39,000 Human Trafficking Cases Recorded in Europe Over the Past 20 Years
Hungarian Diplomat Márkusz appointed new Head of OHR Banja Luka
Iran denies Division over Retaliation against Israel and says it will happen regardless of Ceasefire Negotiations
Kasprzyk: spread of COVID-19 has led to the Closure of International Borders
Numerous Airlines suspended all Flights to the Middle East
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Detailed Report on BiH presented to the United Nations by High Representative Christian Schmidt
Next Article US Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Israel
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?