By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: At least 200 killed in Israeli Attack on the Rafah Camp
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > At least 200 killed in Israeli Attack on the Rafah Camp
WORLD NEWS

At least 200 killed in Israeli Attack on the Rafah Camp

Published: May 30, 2024
Share
SHARE

Today, the United Nations warned of a gloomy picture after Sunday’s Israeli air attack on the camp of displaced Palestinians in Rafah in the south of the Gaza Strip, adding that at least 200 people were killed in that attack, reports Anadolu.

“According to some international medical sources our teams spoke with, at least 200 people were killed in that attack, including women and children,” said Juliette Touma, director of communications for the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Noting that the consequences of the attack were huge, Touma emphasized that it added to the general field of fear of death.

She noted that more than a million people have left Rafah since May 6 and that displacement is still ongoing.

“Only 200 aid trucks were able to get through in the last three weeks. This is, of course, a drop in the ocean amid the humanitarian needs of the people, as they continue to grow immensely. “What Gaza needs is 500 trucks and it should be a combination of commercial and humanitarian supplies,” she added.

The Government Media Office in Gaza announced earlier that at least 45 people, mostly children and women, were killed and 250 wounded in the Israeli attack on the displaced persons’ camp in Rafah. It happened near the UNRWA logistics base in Tal al-Sultan.

Photo: Anadolu Agency

Trump: “Get your Act Together or you won’t have Europe anymore”
New Meeting between Dodik and Putin in Russia: Two Topics for Discussion
Cocaine worth 2.6 Billion Euros seized in Germany
Trump rejected the FBI Director’s Allegations
No contingency plan can prevent additional deaths in Rafah, WHO says
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead1
Wink0
Previous Article BiH is the only Country in the Region to conduct a Nature and Resource Management Assessment
Next Article BiH records a significant Increase in Number of Tourists’ Arrivals
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?