By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Banja Luka Mayor: ‘They Planned to Frame Me With Drugs for Months’
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Banja Luka Mayor: ‘They Planned to Frame Me With Drugs for Months’
POLITICS

Banja Luka Mayor: ‘They Planned to Frame Me With Drugs for Months’

Published November 19, 2025
Share
SHARE

The mayor of Banja Luka and president of the “Sigurna Srpska” movement, Draško Stanivuković, has spoken out publicly after a video was released showing the former director of the University Clinical Center RS , Vlado Đajić, in a room with a man showing him a bag of white powdery substance. Stanivuković, who is one of those who released the video, claims that the video is just part of a much wider operation in which, he says, he himself was supposed to be a target.

“This is not an ordinary video – I have known about this for more than six months”

At a conference in front of the Banja Luka Police Department, Stanivuković explained that he had known about the existence of the video and the entire construction for a long time, and that “the top of the RS, the police, and even Đajić himself” were familiar with it.

“I guarantee every word. This is not an ordinary video, this is part of a plan that was prepared for months. The drugs were intended to be planted on me and my associate Nebojša Drinić,” he said. According to his claims, the plan was for a person close to his team to take the money – allegedly 40,000 euros – and then for the narcotics to be found near him during a police intervention.

“They have been framing me for five years. When that didn’t work, they started with transvestites and the media”

Stanivuković added that the framing had been going on for years and that there was a parallel plan to compromise through alleged scandals.

“When they failed to plant the drugs, the idea was to use 50,000 to 100,000 BAM for media fabrications about transvestites. Vlado Đajić did all this, with the help of his people. The goal was to present everyone around me as perverts,” he said.

Speaking about the other person in the video, Nenad Radinković, Stanivuković emphasized that this was a person who, according to him, had previously been convicted of serious crimes.

“This is a man who killed a pedestrian, who served time, who is known to the police. And such a man enters the office of the director of the UKC and offers him drugs. And then those drugs should be planted on me. This is not a scene from ‘Narcos’, but Banja Luka in 2025,” he said.

“I have the names of people from the Ministry of Internal Affairs who are connected to the whole story”
Stanivuković claims that several people from police structures were involved in the operation. “I am asking the top of the state – is this politics? People from the Ministry of Internal Affairs participated. I know who was involved and I have specific names,” he said, adding that “an organized campaign has been going on” against him for “five years.”

Stanivuković called for an immediate reaction from the judicial institutions.

“If Đajić is not arrested after this, we will come out with detailed evidence – who gave the money, who from the Ministry of Internal Affairs was involved. Everything will be published,” he stressed. He added that he had informed the RS Ministry of Interior of all his findings and made himself available for additional information.

“This is a moral victory for the people of Banja Luka”

He stressed that after the release of the recording, nothing could be hidden anymore. “Karan says he didn’t know about this recording? I don’t believe it. Every fifth person in the city knew. This is a moral victory for the people of Banja Luka,” he said.

He welcomed the dismissal of Đajić from the position of president of the SNSD City Committee and called him a “direct participant in the plot”.

After the recording became public, Vlado Đajić was dismissed from the position of general director of the UKC RS and the Banja Luka District Public Prosecutor’s Office opened a case and began seizing the material. The police were called to conduct an urgent investigation into the circumstances surrounding the recording and any attempts to compromise public officials.

Stanivuković says that he will not give up on disclosing all information. “This is a story for the public, and this country must heal. Regardless of the cost,” he concluded, Federalna writes.

Cooperation of BiH and Montenegro must improve

Pudarić: The Names of Candidates for Presidency to be announced

Member of BiH Presidency met with Bill Clinton in France

Almost 30 Years after the War, many Fighters live on the Edge of Existence

Austrian Kurier: The West fears that Russia could endager Peace in BiH

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Selimovic and Micivoda sentenced to Prison for War Crimes in Gorazde
Next Article Barbarez: I’m proud of the Players, this is the Path we need to continue on
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Exchange of Letters on the 30th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between BiH and Japan
February 20, 2026
BiH’s Specialized Industry Records Steady Export Growth Over the Past Five Years
February 20, 2026
Cassis and Konakovic: Transparent Elections are crucial for Democracy in BiH
February 20, 2026
The US Supreme Court overturned Trump’s Tariffs
February 20, 2026
Becirovic-Cassis: OSCE remains dedicated to preserving Peace and Stability in BiH and the Region
February 20, 2026
BiH Photographer Bakir Niksic passes away: A Man who saw Beauty in ordinary People
February 20, 2026
Protection of Buna River instead of Small Hydroelectric Power Plants
February 20, 2026
Government of FBiH Approves Adjustment of Pensions in the Amount of 11.26 Percent
February 20, 2026
POSKOK officially took over the Donja Jablanica Case
February 20, 2026
Kristo Urges Western Balkan PMs to Present Unified EU Strategy Amid Escalating Transport Disputes
February 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?