By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: BiH Security Minister demands criminal Responsibility for changing the Guterres’ Letter
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > BiH Security Minister demands criminal Responsibility for changing the Guterres’ Letter
WORLD NEWS

BiH Security Minister demands criminal Responsibility for changing the Guterres’ Letter

Published July 23, 2023
Share
SHARE

Minister of Security in the Council of Ministers Nenad Nesictold agency Srna that the Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Ministers Elmedin Konakovic and the head of the Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) to the United Nations (UN) Zlatko Lagumdzija should be subject to a criminal investigation for breaking the law and abuse of position.

Nesic said that he regrets that at the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a man who was hoping that things could be done better in the interest of everyone in BiH, but who very quickly showed himself to be a faithful follower of Bisera Turkovic.

He reminds that Turkovic, as Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Ministers, opened the mail of a member of the Presidency, while Konakovic went “a step further and falsifies, and previously refused to forward a letter belonging to the member of the BiH Presidency, Zeljka Cvijanovic.”

There is no resolution

Nesic says that UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, in response to a letter from a member of the BiH Presidency, only wrote that he has nothing to do with the Peace Implementation Council (PIC), that he cannot provide anything related to their work and that the decisions of the UN Security Council are on their website.

It is clear, says Nesic, that there is no resolution on that website about the appointment of Christian Schmidt, because it was not adopted.

”By falsifying and adding the word “only” in the UN Secretary General’s letter, which was an attempt to subvert Guterres’s writing that the PIC is the only one competent to appoint a high representative, Lagumdzija and Konakovic did not change the facts, but dragged BiH, which they swear by and which they defend, into a major international diplomatic scandal,” told Nesic.

“Embarrassing BiH”

He emphasizes that “no Serb has ever embarrassed BiH as much as the two of them and that they should be congratulated for that, and the fact that they broke the law and abused their position should be the subject of a criminal investigation.”

Nesic points out that “Lagumdzija and Konakovic did not provide legitimacy to Schmidt, nor can it be provided by fraud, but they shamelessly tried to deceive and lie to their voters, breaking the laws.”

”The Bosniak people and their voters should consider whether they can and should be represented by fraudsters and falsifiers. They can deceive themselves and their voters with frauds, but they cannot deceive us,” said Nesic.

 

UN Warns: A Million Women And Girls In Gaza Face Mass Starvation

Radislav Krstić Transferred to Estonia to Serve Remainder of War Crimes Sentence

International Law is dead, it was killed by Brussels Bureaucracy and Western Hypocrisy

World-first lung Cancer Vaccine Trials launched

Man dies in Serbia Paragliding Accident

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Mostar is celebrating the 19th Anniversary of the Reconstruction of the Old Bridge
Next Article Sarajevo gets a Plant for recycling old Tires
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Five Persons, including Minors, detained by the Police during Protests
February 16, 2026
The Citizens’ Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina Process Begins
February 16, 2026
Nihad Uk resigned from the Position of Prime Minister of Sarajevo Canton
February 15, 2026
Cantonal Court refuses to Order One Month Detention to Tram Driver
February 15, 2026
Third Protests in Sarajevo after Tram Accident
February 15, 2026
Bosniak Returnees near Foca without Electricity for More Than 30 Years after the War
February 15, 2026
New Protests scheduled for Today in BiH’s Capital
February 15, 2026
Navalny’s Cause of Death Officially Revealed
February 15, 2026
Elvedina Muzaferija and Esma Alic Today at the WOG Milano Cortina 2026
February 15, 2026
The US and Iran are expected to hold a Second Round of Nuclear Talks
February 15, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?