By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Courts in BiH rejected the Request of Sberbank for taking over Konzum?
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BUSINESS > Courts in BiH rejected the Request of Sberbank for taking over Konzum?
BUSINESS

Courts in BiH rejected the Request of Sberbank for taking over Konzum?

Published: October 24, 2017
Share
SHARE

Croatian corporation Agrokor Ltd. has been in the focus of all the media in the region over the past year, due to its accumulated debt.

The Municipal Court in Kiseljak already approved the request of Sberbank to take over shares of Sarajevo Kiseljak that were owned by Croatian Agrokor, namely Jamnica. Agrokor owes about 1.1 billion EUR only to Sberbank.

After the takeover of Sarajevo Kiseljak, Sberbank submitted requests to the Municipal Court in Sarajevo as well as the Municipal Court in Travnik for the acquisition of ownership in Konzum Ltd. Sarajevo, Ambalazni servis Ltd. Vogosca and Boreas Ltd. Kresevo.

“The Court rejected the request of Sberbank on July 4, 2017. Unsatisfied with the court’s decision, Sberbank appealed on July 21, and the final decision will be made by the Cantonal Court in Sarajevo,” as previously announced by the Municipal Court in Sarajevo.

The Cantonal Court in Sarajevo rejected the request of Sberbank on October 16, 2017.

The Vice-President of the Foreign Trade Chamber of BiH, Bruno Bojic, said that in case that Sberbank takes over Konzum in BiH, it could lead to an unwanted scenario.

Bojic noted that there is no response model if Sberbank takes over Konzum in BiH, since Croatia has promised to our companies that the debt will be paid.

“It might happen that Sberbank says that they do not want to invest in Konzum. Therefore, suppliers from BiH would be deprived for 30 million BAM. A bankruptcy could happened or something like that, which would force the Government of Croatia to prevent the conflict or bring undesirable animosity towards Croatian products in BiH,” noted Bojic.

(Source: Radiosarajevo.ba)

UNHCR urges European Countries to do more to protect Child Refugees
Low Temperatures in the greater Part of BiH, the yellow Meteoalarm is on
Ambassador Sattler: No one has the Right to use the Historical Narrative for Political Gain
President of RS announced opening of 10 kilometers of Highway
Thanks to help of the European Union, Bosnian Couple has House again
TAGGED:#BiH#courts#Konzum#SberbankAgrokortake over
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Organic Food to be produced in Banja Luka between Residential Buildings?
Next Article Samardzic: This is One of the greatest Results in my Career
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Sarajevo Pride Returns as Organizers Invite Citizens to Decorate Balconies with Rainbow Colors
May 23, 2026
More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Wearing Jersey of BiH at the World Cup is a privilege that Generations Dream about
May 23, 2026
BiH FM at the GLOBSEC Forum: Preserve the Full Role of the OHR as a Key Factor in the Protection of the Constitutional Order
May 23, 2026
The Cost of Sour Grapes
May 23, 2026
GSS Prenj founds a Person who went Missing Four Days ago
May 23, 2026
EUFOR Chief of Staff Hosts Netherlands Marechaussee Deputy Commander
May 23, 2026
BiH Ministry of Defense and the BiH Armed Forces participate at the 66th international Military-Police Pilgrimage
May 23, 2026
Ambassador Arnaut spoke in the Bundestag about Cooperation, the Culture of Remembrance
May 23, 2026
Preparations for the World Cup begin: ‘Dragons’ gather in BiH’s Capital
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?