By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu outlines plan for Gaza after the War
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu outlines plan for Gaza after the War
WORLD NEWS

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu outlines plan for Gaza after the War

Published: November 7, 2023
Share
SHARE

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel will have overall security responsibility over the Gaza Strip indefinitely after the end of the war against Hamas.

“I think Israel will have overall security responsibility indefinitely because we’ve seen what happens when we don’t have it. When we don’t have that security responsibility, what we have is an eruption of Hamas terror on a scale we couldn’t have imagined,” Netanyahu told ABC News.

It is not clear what Netanyahu has in mind regarding the degree of security responsibility.

His comments, in an interview with American media offered the clearest indication yet that Israel plans to maintain control over the territory that is home to some 2.3 million Palestinians.

Biden expressed his opposition to that scenario as well, warning that Israel is more likely to be stuck in Gaza if it does not begin to develop a plan to cede the Gaza Strip if it succeeds in defeating Hamas.
The statement followed comments by some Israeli officials who said that Israel must maintain a military presence inside Gaza to protect Israeli civilians.

“Well, there’ll be no cease-fire, general cease-fire, in Gaza without the release of our hostages,” Netanyahu responded. “As far as tactical little pauses, an hour here, an hour there. We’ve had them before, I suppose, will check the circumstances in order to enable goods, humanitarian goods to come in, or our hostages, individual hostages to leave. But I don’t think there’s going to be a general cease-fire.”

“For that purpose there would be a ceasefire, and we are waiting for that to happen. It has not happened so far,” he said.

The month-long conflict has killed more than 10,000 people in Gaza, according to the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry. That number includes 4,104 children. In Israel, more than 1,400 people have died and 6,900 have been injured, the prime minister’s office has said.

Israeli Intelligence Source: “Prisoners are not our highest Priority”
U.S. public Debt reached 34 Trillion Dollars
Trump Administration does not see Ukraine within NATO
Gold Prices Reach New Record
Jews in Bosnia begin celebrating Hanukkah with Candle lightning
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad1
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Sarajevo Canton in need of 250 Policemen
Next Article 85% of People worry about Misinformation and Fake News Online
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

US Congressmen met with the President of Republika Srpska
May 24, 2026
Two Different Projects, the Same Goal: Bosnians Present Innovations in the Heart of New York
May 24, 2026
Sipovic Sisters win Bronze Medals at the European Senior Karate Championships
May 24, 2026
US Charge d’Affaires welcomes Congressmen in BiH’s Capital
May 24, 2026
BiH FM spoke with the US Congressional Delegation
May 24, 2026
EES brought up to 10 hours-long Waits at the Borders of BiH and the EU
May 24, 2026
Trade Unions demand urgent Adoption of Law on Emergency Administration in New Steelwork Zenica
May 24, 2026
Fifteen BiH National Team Players had their First training Session in Butmir
May 24, 2026
EUFOR ALTHEA and the Italian Red Cross Deliver IHL Course for the AFBiH
May 24, 2026
Who Will Be the New High Representative?
May 24, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?