By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Protestors Await Response from FB&H Government
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Protestors Await Response from FB&H Government
OTHER NEWS

Protestors Await Response from FB&H Government

Published: February 10, 2014
Share
SHARE

2014-02-10 15.27.03Representatives of the protestors have narrowed their list of demands from five to just one point, and that is the resignation of the Prime Minister of the FB&H Nermin Nikšić and the FB&H government, reports Agency Anadolija from Sarajevo.

One of the representatives said that they will wait until 19:00. On the question as to what will happen if the government resigns, the representative said that they will hold a blockade of the center of Sarajevo until the entity government resigns.

Protestors in Sarajevo are still in the center, at the intersection between Titova Street and Ali-pašina. So far, there have been no incidents and the protests remain peaceful, and traffic in this part of Sarajevo, as well as on Skenderija Street on Obala Kulina Bana Street is blocked.

Earlier today, protestors expressed their demands, among which is the resignation of the FB&H government, which the government rejected.

The demands include also the abolition of cantons, for parliamentarians to give up 50 percent of their salaries, to dismiss the director of PIO FB&H, increase pensions that amount to 1.000 BAM (near 500 Euros), to provide work for the unemployed, benefits for the unemployed, and to abolish illegal work (black market labor)

(Source: Al Jazeera)

Four Persons guilty for trafficking of the Narcotic Drug Cannabis
A Prayer Room opened at the International Airport Sarajevo
Greetings of Reis Kavazovic: Eid is Joy of Our Souls
Bosnian with Down Syndrome passed the Exam for Black Belt
Catholics, Orthodox Christians and Muslims celebrate Christmas together in Retirement Home in BiH
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Protest of Support in Belgrade: ‘’Dear Bosnia, We are With You’’
Next Article FB&H Prime Minister Did Not Resign
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Magazinovic initiates Discussion on Femicide: We cannot say it does not concern us
May 19, 2026
Konakovic and Doughty discussed Bilateral Relations between BiH and the United Kingdom
May 19, 2026
BiH among Nineteen Countries in Europol’s Action
May 19, 2026
Contract worth 74 Million BAM signed for the Procurement of new Technologies for Elections in BiH
May 19, 2026
President of the Federation of BiH spoke with the Chargé d’Affaires of the United States Embassy
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?