By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Trump to renounce the Wage of 400.000 USD?
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Trump to renounce the Wage of 400.000 USD?
WORLD NEWS

Trump to renounce the Wage of 400.000 USD?

Published: November 13, 2016
Share
SHARE

trumpAfter winning the race for the president of the USA, many people wonder whether Donald Trump will keep one of the most intriguing promises he made. The billionaire stated earlier that he will not take the wage for presiding over the USA.

Trump’s wealth has been estimated to 3.5 billion USA, although he claims that he has at least three times more. If he refuses to receive wage in the amount of 400.000 USD annually, he will become the third president in the history of the USA to perform this duty free of charge.

Before Trump, this was done by Herbert Hoover, elected in 1929, a man who became rich thanks to business with mines before he committed himself to politics. The most popular U.S. president John F. Kennedy also worked for free, since he came from a wealthy family. He assumed the office in 1961 and both presidents donated their presidential wage to charity.

At the campaign rally in New Hampshire in September 2015, Trump said that he will perform the function free of charge if he gets elected the president in one year.

“First thing I will do? I will reject the wage. That simply represents nothing for me,” Trump said.

Although Trump has not mentioned anything about this after the elections, majority of people believe that he will keep his word.

(Source: klix.ba)

Member of BiH Presidency on a working Visit to the UK
Vucic: No Casualties or Serious Injuries in Protest, 22 Arrested
All accused in the Case of Dzenan Memic acquitted of Concealment of Evidence
DNA Analysis Unveils Truth Behind Medjugorje’s Weeping Virgin Mary Statue
Three Exciting New Airline Routes Launching from Sarajevo Just in Time for Summer Travel
TAGGED:#decision#President#Trump#USA#wage
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Dino Merlin thrilled Stuttgart with His Concert Spectacle
Next Article What does European Food Safety Control say about Food in BiH?
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Prosecution in Bijeljina says No Official Investigation into the Srebrenica Memorial Center yet
August 19, 2026
Press Conference with the Crew of DUA: A Generation Raised in War
August 18, 2026
Covic: Criticism of Grlic Radman will not weaken Support for Croatia, BiH and the Croatian People
August 18, 2026
Regional Premiere of the Film DUA
August 18, 2026
BiH aligns with the EU’s Restrictive Measures in the Fight against Terrorism
August 18, 2026
Metod Pevec: Convicts Opened up Complex Philosophical Questions
August 18, 2026
CEC BiH presents New Technologies for more accurate and Transparent Elections
August 18, 2026
BHRT demands urgent Reaction from OHR and HJPC
August 18, 2026
FPA Action ‘Transporter’ – 73 Kilograms of Cannabis seized in Sarajevo
August 18, 2026
Puljic warns: Dodik’s new Lobbying Offensive in the USA
August 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?