By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Turkish Film Festival in Sarajevo
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > ARTS > Turkish Film Festival in Sarajevo
ARTS

Turkish Film Festival in Sarajevo

Published April 20, 2014
Share
SHARE

turski-filmThe Festival of  Turkish Films organized by the Office of the Adviser for Culture and Tourism of the Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo this year will be held from 26 April until 1 May. Screenings of the festival will take place at the cinema Meeting Point in Sarajevo and from 7 to 11 may at the Multipleks Cinestar in Mostar.

The Attache for Culture and Tourism of Turkish Embassy in B&H Cengiz Aydin said that every year the festival contains new activities and brings guests to attract the attention of the public.

“We need to organize an interesting opening and we should organize this festival in other cities as well, besides Sarajevo. Like last year, the opening of the festival will be in Sarajevo. Citizens will be able to watch movies for free from 26 April until 1 May, with Bosnian subtitles. After Sarajevo, the festival will continue in Mostar from 7 to 11 May”, said Aydin, adding that as part of this year’s festival there will be films such as “Uzun Hikaye”, “Yunus Emre Aşkın Sesi”, “Zerre”, “Uzak”, “Propaganda” and “Tepenin Ardi”.

Cengiz also said that famous actors and directors from Turkey will participate at this year’s festival, as in previous years.

“The film “Uzun Hikaye” will open the 6th festival of Turkish Films. This film is directed by Osman Sinav and the famous Turkish actor Kenan Imirzalioglu, who plays the main role in this film. They will be our guests at the festival opening on 25 April. Our goal was that directors and actors that are famous to B&H public to come to the opening”, said Aydin.

(Source: Radiosarajevo.ba)

 

Exhibition Turkey Cinemascope by Nuri Bilge Ceylan opened

Do you know the Story of Hodidjed – the Mysterious Medieval Fortresses of Sarajevo?

Exhibition of Photographs by American Photojournalist Ron Haviv to be opened in Prijedor

“Halka” Ready for New Concerts across the Country

Exhibition ‘Mali format’ in Tuzla

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Lower Prices for 300 Medications in the RS
Next Article This Year’s Mostar Blues & Rock Festival From 16 to 19 July
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

EU Introduces Customs Duties on Packages Worth Less Than €150 – What It Means for Online Shopping from BiH
February 17, 2026
Analysis: Statistical Overview of the State of the Labor Market in BiH
February 17, 2026
EUFOR Commander and Helez agree to strengthen Training and Interoperability of the Armed Forces of BiH
February 17, 2026
Carriers Demand Urgent Session of BiH CoM, Warn of New Protests and Border Blockades
February 17, 2026
New Factory to Open 15 Jobs in BiH Through Austrian Investment
February 17, 2026
Ella Jovanovic’s Condition Stabilizing, but Remains Serious
February 17, 2026
Seven-Year Prison Sentence Confirmed for Crimes Committed in Rogatica
February 17, 2026
Uk: All Old Trams Withdrawn from Traffic Following Safety Concerns
February 17, 2026
The US and Iran are expected to hold a Second Round of Nuclear Talks Today
February 17, 2026
Iran’s Top Military Commander warns that any US War against Tehran would serve as a ‘lesson’
February 17, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?