By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Writer Fedja Stukan returned from Serbia to BiH ‘due to Security Risk’
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > ARTS > CULTURE > Writer Fedja Stukan returned from Serbia to BiH ‘due to Security Risk’
ARTSCULTURE

Writer Fedja Stukan returned from Serbia to BiH ‘due to Security Risk’

Published: June 25, 2024
Share
SHARE

Bosnian and Herzegovinian (BiH) actor and writer Fedja Stukan landed at the Sarajevo airport on June 24th in the afternoon, after he was not allowed to enter Serbia.

“I don’t know why, but I think I was refused entry because of criticism of the authorities in Serbia. As long as this government is in place, I don’t know if I will be able to enter Serbia,” Stukan said after arriving in Sarajevo.

He was detained at the Belgrade airport on Sunday, due to a “negative security risk assessment”.

When Stukan was detained, he was not immediately told why he was detained, but in the document he later received, the reason for the ban on entry into Serbia was stated to be “a negative assessment of the security risk”.

In July of last year, Fedja Stukan was detained for six hours on his way out of Serbia, after he supported the “Serbia against violence” protests. Protests were held every week after two mass murders on May 3rd and 4th in Belgrade and the surroundings of Mladenovac, in which a total of 19 people were killed, most of whom were children.

Stukan told that he has a legal team in Belgrade and will try to challenge the legality of this ban, which he calls absolutely unfounded.

The “Krokodil” festival posted Stukan’s statement on Instagram immediately after, as he said, he was taken out of line at the airport in Belgrade.

They stated that the BiH actor headed to Belgrade to perform at this festival on June 23rd, RSE writes.

E.Dz.

A Fascinating Art Skill: Tarik Jašarević Makes Paper Animals with 3D Origami
The BiH-Mexican Film “Dobro” screened in Cannes
Ida Sokoljak presented her Work on 60 Paintings
Time Machine Party – 1920’s & 1930’s Prohibition Tribute at Art Cinema ”Kriterion”
The New Year’s Street Festival opens in Sarajevo
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Assange released from Prison, left Britain
Next Article South Korea announced that more Trash Balloons are being launched from North Korea
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Schmidt: Bosnia and Herzegovina Must Decide Whether It Wants to Preserve or Undermine Its Future
May 21, 2026
The Process of Collecting Documentation on the Environmental Conditions in Vares has begun
May 21, 2026
Swedish Embassy launches Project for Young first-time Voters
May 21, 2026
COM EUFOR Major General Maurizio Fronda meets with the Head of the Islamic Community in BiH
May 21, 2026
Political Blockades Stall BiH: About One Billion Euros from the EU Still Unavailable
May 21, 2026
Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?