By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: After Arrest in Turkey: War Crimes Suspect to be extradited to BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > After Arrest in Turkey: War Crimes Suspect to be extradited to BiH
OTHER NEWS

After Arrest in Turkey: War Crimes Suspect to be extradited to BiH

Published: March 28, 2015
Share
SHARE

ddarrestWar crimes suspect, accused for war crimes against the civilian population in BiH Duško Dabetić, who was arrested in Turkey on the basis of an international warrant on Thursday, will be extradited to the judicial authorities of BiH.

Members of Counter-Terrorism Department in Antalya, Turkey arrested Dabetić on Thursday morning on the basis of Interpol warrant, in one of the exclusive hotels in Antalya.

“Cantonal Court of Sarajevo has previously requested the extradition of Duško Dabetić, and the Republic of Turkey agrees with the extradition,” said Vladimir Špoljarić, judge of the Cantonal Court in Sarajevo.

He added that the record of this case is in the Cantonal Prosecution in Sarajevo.

“The case of the Prosecution’s Office against DD is under investigation. Considering the stage of the criminal proceedings of the case, the Prosecution’s Office is currently not able to give more information, “said a spokesperson of the Cantonal Prosecution Sarajevo, Alem Hamzić, in a written response to a query about the stage of investigations regarding this case.

Federal Police Administration has announced a warrant for Dabetić based on the act of Sarajevo Cantonal Court in 2012 due to war crime against civilians. Later, the Interpol issued an international warrant as well.

 

(Source: faktor.ba)

Old Bridge illuminated in Gold as a Sign of Support for Children suffering from Cancer
The Remains from the WWII to be returned to Germany and Italy
Minores Association has been helping Homeless People from Mostar for 5 Years
UNDP Office in B&H is the ninth largest in the World
10 000 Participants Expected at This Year’s ”Peace March”
TAGGED:#arrest#crimes#suspect#war
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Placing the Protective Fence around the City Hall Started
Next Article Pope Francis to hold an open air Mass and meet Political Leaders
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?