By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Sarajevo Innovator Amir Mujezin develops Smart Call Project
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BUSINESS > Sarajevo Innovator Amir Mujezin develops Smart Call Project
BUSINESS

Sarajevo Innovator Amir Mujezin develops Smart Call Project

Published: April 3, 2025
Share
SHARE

Sarajevo-based innovator Amir Mujezin is developing the Smart Call project, which he intends to donate to women’s safe houses across Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The project involves a contact number that simplifies communication for victims with safe houses.

Mujezin, motivated by the numerous femicide cases in the country, has been working on this project since last year.

“Seeing how social media is sometimes misused, which can be used in a humanitarian, scientific, and entertaining way, I thought about creating something meaningful. I called it ‘Smart Call.’ I integrated several software programs and wrote scripts that would enable the implementation of a video conferencing system on the SOS line. As I tested it, I realized it could be helpful in emergency situations and beneficial to society,” Mujezin explained in an interview.

The project is primarily intended for safe houses.

“I’ve already arranged with the Safe House in Sarajevo and promised to donate something from my own resources to that institution. I feel for the innocent women who suffer. As a family man and husband myself, I want to be responsible and show solidarity. I want to dedicate this project to them.”

Mujezin further explained how the project would work in practice.

“Free platforms like Viber, WhatsApp, and Messenger have long offered video conferencing. You can simply start one of these apps and call a safe house where a professional will talk to you. The call will be recorded in a securely protected system. The call will display the location, number, and other standard parameters. Most importantly, all calls will be highly protected, with only authorized personnel having access to the recordings. The focus is on video conferencing, protection, and ensuring everything is securely recorded,” he said.

As he said, the project is still in the testing phase and requires further development.

Mujezin shared additional details about its implementation.

“A victim only needs to type the hashtag SOS and will be connected to the nearest safe house equipped with the Smart Call system. The victim’s number will only be displayed if authorized.”

The project was also discussed at the Canton Sarajevo (CS) Government meeting in June, initiated by Admela Hodzic. Mujezin mentioned that he has a meeting scheduled with Prime Minister Nihad Uk to discuss the project on September 18th.

In conclusion, Mujezin emphasized the importance of victims having someone they can confide in without the fear of being exploited.

“There’s much more trust when you talk to someone via video call, seeing them face-to-face, compared to audio calls or other forms of communication,” he added

Standard Furniture exports to Ikea
‘Fis’ Vitez also started with its own production
How will the 510 million BAM for Repayment of Debts be found?
How effective is Price Locking in the Federation of BiH?
Two Million protective Masks sent by Malaysia to arrive to Sarajevo on Wednesday
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Royal Expert Uncovers Previously Unknown Details About the Tragic Accident That Claimed Princess Diana’s Life
Next Article Clay Tablet found in Turkey reveals a 3.500-year-old Shopping List
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?