By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Shocking Confessions of the War Camp Detainees from Hadzici
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Shocking Confessions of the War Camp Detainees from Hadzici
POLITICS

Shocking Confessions of the War Camp Detainees from Hadzici

Published: June 24, 2022
Share
SHARE

Crimes were always carried out quickly, and the families of the victims always waited too long for justice or never received it. This is the war and post-war truth in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The families of the missing and former detainees from Hadzici therefore held a protest in front of the Prosecution. They never found their missing family members, acquaintances and friends. The perpetrators and those who ordered the crimes, they say, are well known.

Zlata Krajina looks at the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH with teary eyes, which are losing hope. She has been looking for hermurdered brother for 30 years. He was taken from Hadzici in ’92. in Lukavica. Since then, he disappeared without a trace. All that remained were memories and a photograph.

“I would like him to be found and something to be done.” but I doubt it… I was here… I doubt that he will ever be found… ,“noted Zlata Krajina.

Families are searching for another 73 missing persons from the Hadzici area. They are asking the Prosecutor’s Office to resolve the case of taking a group of 46 people from the “Slavisa Vajner-Cica” barracks in Lukavica. Almin Djelilovic was detained for six months as a 21-year-old.

“In the afternoon, a team of extremists came in and raged on innocent detainees, especially the younger ones, and on the evening of June 23rd, a group of 5-6 people appeared at the door and called these 46 people by their names and surnames,” Djelilovic recalls.

Their voices were heard that day and never again. Nenad Krvavac is a witness to all the events.

“They beat me because I am a Muslim, and I have a Serbian name… there was torture… I dug trenches, they beat us every day,” told Nenad Krvavec.

Sanela Kadric is also looking for the remains of her father and son. Members of the Hadzici Crisis Staff came to her door in ’92. Among them, she recognized her school friend and thought that everything would be fine.

“We thought it was a formal, informative conversation… however… I thought he would come back that it would be only four days, that it would be an informative conversation as they said… No news since then,” said Sanela Kadric.

The Prosecutor’s Office of BiH had dozens of witnesses at the door, no one was called to give a statement.

All non-Serbs who were then invited for an interview were taken by bus to the barracks in Lukavica.

”My family was completely destroyed… brother, his wife and daughter. The son was captured, abused. I never found them. I would like to find them so that we know where their bones are, ”says Ifeta Hrnjic sadly.

They are therefore seeking the final action of the Prosecution. All the actors, they say, are well-known.

The commander of the Sarajevo-Romanija Corps, the SVCLukavica barracks, was Colonel Tomislav Sipcic, is it realistic to think that 300 people would come to the barracks in five buses if you didn’t know? This is about banal things. And I hope that the people in the Prosecutor’s Office will start doing their job, ” said Almin Djelilovic, the president of the camp detainees “It should not be forgetten and repeated 92-95 “Hadzici.

The Prosecution of BiH had dozens of witnesses in front of its doors today. No one was invited to make a statement, and the case, say the families of the missing and former detainees, was never initiated, N1 writes.

E.Dz.

Ten priceless Locations received the Status of National Monuments
Tombstones are respected and preserved for Hundreds of Years in BiH
Delegations of HDZ and SDA Parties to meet in Mostar Today
Schmidt and State Property: Will the High Representative comply with the Wishes of the RS?
Becirovic meets BiH Foreign Minister Bisera Turkovic
TAGGED:#BiH#camp#hadzici#war
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Have You visited Famous Healing Waters in Sanski Most?
Next Article Sarajevo to host the third Pride Parade
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?