By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: SIPA sends Report to BiH Prosecutor’s Office on New Crimes during Dodik’s Arrest Attempt
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > SIPA sends Report to BiH Prosecutor’s Office on New Crimes during Dodik’s Arrest Attempt
POLITICS

SIPA sends Report to BiH Prosecutor’s Office on New Crimes during Dodik’s Arrest Attempt

Published: April 24, 2025
Share
SHARE

The State Investigation and Protection Agency (SIPA) has sent a report to the Prosecutor’s Office and the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the commission of criminal offenses after inspectors from this state police agency attempted to detain Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik last night, following an earlier order from the Prosecutor’s Office and the Court.

Two unofficial sources confirmed to Detektor that they had sent a report on the criminal offenses of preventing an official from performing an official act and assisting a perpetrator after committing a criminal offense.

SIPA, as confirmed to Detektor, informed the State Prosecutor’s Office and the Court that the arrest of Milorad Dodik at the Administrative Center of the Government of Republika Srpska in East Sarajevo was not carried out because members of the RS Ministry of Interior opposed it with the threat of force.

Six SIPA inspectors participated in the attempt to arrest Dodik, and SIPA identified the persons who prevented Dodik’s arrest.

The Prosecutor’s Office and the Court did not respond to Detektor’s inquiry. SIPA did not officially respond to the inquiry.

After visiting Šekovići where he discussed the Eastern Gas Interconnection project, Milorad Dodik came to East Sarajevo on Wednesday to the Government building, located less than two kilometers away by road from the SIPA headquarters, where he is holding a meeting, followed by a press conference.
While the cameramen were recording clips of the meeting, SIPA vehicles arrived in front of the Government building and left the area after a few minutes.

I can confirm that SIPA members were in the administrative center of the Government of Republika Srpska in East Sarajevo, in connection with acting on the order of the Court of BiH regarding the criminal offense of ‘failure to execute a decision of the Constitutional Court’.

“We tried to implement the order, but SIPA members were prevented by the Ministry of Interior,” Jelena Miovčić, SIPA spokesperson, told Detektor.

Darko Ćulum, who is still officially the director of SIPA, told Detektor that he “has nothing to do with this, nor does he know who does.”

More than a month ago, arrest warrants were issued for Dodik, RS Prime Minister Radovan Višković, and RS National Assembly Speaker Nenad Stevandić.
Previously, the Court of BiH ordered their detention after they refused to appear at a hearing at the BiH Prosecutor’s Office, when an investigation was launched against them for undermining the constitutional order.

On February 26, the Court of BiH sentenced Milorad Dodik to one year in prison and a six-year ban on holding the office of president for disobeying the decisions of the High Representative.

The same verdict acquitted Miloš Lukić, acting director of the “Official Gazette of RS.”

The Search for ”Non-Workers” in the Institutions of the RS
Citizens called for a New Protest in front of Office of the High Representative
Becirovic spoke with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to BiH
US Embassy: The new Selection Process for HJPC Positions is a step Backwards
Newly Appointed Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to BiH Submits Copies of Letters of Credence
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Pakistan closes Airspace to Indian Airlines
Next Article Representatives of NATO Headquarters from Brussels visited the Rajlovac Barracks
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?