By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: SkyAlps also announced the last Route from Mostar
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BH TOURISM > SkyAlps also announced the last Route from Mostar
BH TOURISM

SkyAlps also announced the last Route from Mostar

Published: February 24, 2024
Share
SHARE

SkyAlps has announced the commencement of flights on three routes from Mostar, but the start of flights to Bari was not included in that set.

Now, the company has announced the start of these flights, starting from May 2nd.

The company will fly to Munich and Verona on Tuesdays and Fridays, and to Rome and Bari on Thursdays and Sundays.

Ticket sales for Bari have not yet begun, while they have for the other three routes.

Additionally, it has plans to further grow its operations in the region by 2025.

The company was recently granted subsidies to start flights from Mostar to Verona, Rome, Munich and Bari, which will start at the end of April and the beginning of May.

“Mostar has a huge potential compared to other airports. I hope that the quality of the tourists we will transport will meet everyone’s expectations. This, I believe, is just the beginning of a fruitful multi-year collaboration,” said Alex Spinato, SkyAlps General Manager for Aviation and Operations.

Next year, SkyAlps plans further expansion in the region by opening a base in Mostar and introducing flights to Stuttgart, Vienna, Naples, Palermo and Catania, said the general director of Mostar Airport, Marko Đuzel.

SkyAlps on the rise

By the way, the airline SkyAlps, which boasts a fleet of six 76-seat Dash 8 turboprops, also plans to expand its presence on the Croatian market. The carrier will start flights between Verona and Brač on June 8 this year, and the seasonal weekly flight will last until September 14.

SkyAlps also plans to open flights between Verona and Zadar starting June 15, which will fly once a week until September 7. They will complement the existing seasonal flights between Bolzano and Brač.

The carrier will operate twenty scheduled flights a week to and from the region this summer, doubling its operations compared to last year. It will also maintain a series of charters.

SkyAlps began operations in June 2021, initially operating flights as a virtual air carrier until receiving its own air carrier certificate in January 2023.

The carrier plans to more than double its Dash 8 fleet to fourteen aircraft over the next year, allowing for further growth. Last year, the airline planned to enter the Slovenian market with flights from Bolzano, Naples and Pisa to Maribor, but the services were canceled before the launch due to low demand, Ex-Yu Aviation Newsreported.

E.Dz.

Increased Number of foreign Tourists in July in Republika Srpska
Tarcin Forest Resort & Spa officially opened
Trebinje: 40 mil BAM worth Golf Resort and New Residential-Business Complexes
Travnik, a blend of the East and West, slowly becomes an Inevitable Tourist Destination
A forgotten Story: The Spite Meadow of Munib Effendi Glođo
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Hockey Team of Bosnia and Herzegovina defeated Iran
Next Article The Houthis do not plan to give up their Attacks in the Red Sea, they have also announced the use of Submarine Weaponry
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Ginkel: Energy Security is crucial for the Prosperity of BiH
May 21, 2026
The Directorate’s Delegation participates in the INTERPOL European Conference in Toledo
May 21, 2026
BiH Council of Ministers adopts the Budget
May 21, 2026
SDA to Amidzic: No Insults or Threats change the fact that you are parasitizing on a System you “do not recognize”
May 21, 2026
DCOM EUFOR meets with Deputy Chief of Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of BiH
May 21, 2026
Searches are underway at several Locations in Una Sana Canton
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?