Continuation of the trial of Naser Orić and Sabahudin Muhić for crimes against Serb detainees in 1992 that was scheduled for today was postponed for February 23; Lejla Čović, the attorney who represents Orić, confirmed.
“The reason for postponing the trial is known to the Court and the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, I do not know it,” Čović said. She was notified about the postponing of the trial last week.
Spokesman of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH Boris Grubešić said that the Court of BiH can provide the answer to this question, since they “schedule hearings and must possess such information”.
Spokesperson of the Court of BiH Aida Delić Volaš said that she does not even know that today’s hearing is postponed.
“If it is not on the schedule, then apparently it is cancelled, and we do not know why. We have not been notified,” Volaš said.