By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: About 10,000 missing People are being searched for under the Rubble in Gaza
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > About 10,000 missing People are being searched for under the Rubble in Gaza
WORLD NEWS

About 10,000 missing People are being searched for under the Rubble in Gaza

Published: April 29, 2024
Share
SHARE

Civil protection teams and volunteers joined forces to retrieve the bodies of slain Palestinians from the rubble of destroyed buildings in the northern Gaza Strip.

“We are resuming work after a 100-day break,” said Ahmed al-Kahlout, head of Gaza’s Civil Protection Agency.

He said the exhumed bodies will be examined, recorded and identified before they are buried.

Kahlout said civil protection teams and volunteers are working with limited equipment and in extremely difficult conditions, AA writes.

“The Israeli army destroyed the drills, bulldozers and machines of our agency,” he added.

Eid Sabah, one of the chiefs at Kamal Adwan Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip, said the Ministry of Health has enough information on the number of those under the rubble.

“Work has begun to exhume the victims and bury them in the planned cemeteries. There are about 10,000 bodies that are still missing under the rubble in different parts of the Gaza Strip,” Sabah said.

In violation of the interim ruling of the International Court of Justice, Israel continues its attack on the Gaza Strip, in which at least 34,488 Palestinians, mostly women and children, have been killed since October 7 last year, and 77,643 people have been wounded.

Pettigrew: Genocide Denial as Official Policy in Republika Srpska Sparks Warning Over Threats to BiH’s Constitutional Order
President of Italy welcomes BiH Presidency Chairman with the highest State Honors
“Sounds Bridging Japan and BiH” Commemorative Concert Celebrating 30 Years of Diplomatic Relations
Houthi Leader’s major Address: “We are ready for Military Intervention against Israel”
The Israeli Airline is establishing a seasonal Flight from BiH
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article “The Result of the Vote on the Resolution on Srebrenica will not be humiliating for the Serbian People,” President says
Next Article In an unannounced Visit to Kiev, Stoltenberg promised new Weapons for Ukraine
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Man from Kiseljak kills One Woman, severely injures Another
May 18, 2026
BiH Close to Returning to MONEYVAL Grey List
May 18, 2026
The Una River is a Symbol of Life and Natural Wealth
May 18, 2026
Discover the Forgotten Gates of Sarajevo: Secrets and the Influence of Austro-Hungarian Architecture
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Supported the 3rd International Coffee and Chocolate Fair in Tuzla
May 18, 2026
More than 30 Council of Europe Parliamentarians arrive in Sarajevo
May 17, 2026
The Museum of Literature and Theater Arts of BiH implements a Digital Library Project
May 17, 2026
New Law Makes Stay of Workers from BiH in Croatia Easier
May 17, 2026
34 Years Ago, Defenders of Sarajevo Thwarted Aggressors’ Hellish Plan
May 17, 2026
Academic Freedoms at Universities in BiH increasingly threatened by Political Pressures
May 17, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?