By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Gaza Officials suspect organ theft from bodies found in mass Graves
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Gaza Officials suspect organ theft from bodies found in mass Graves
WORLD NEWS

Gaza Officials suspect organ theft from bodies found in mass Graves

Published: April 26, 2024
Share
SHARE

The condition of some civilian bodies found in mass graves at the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, raises suspicions of Israeli organ theft, Palestinian official Mohammed Al-Mughayer said Thursday.

“Some bodies were found with their hands tied, their abdomens open and stitched up in a way that does not conform to the usual methods of sewing up wounds in Gaza, raising suspicions that some organs are missing,” said Mohammed Al-Mughayer, director of procurement at the Civil Protection Agency in Gaza.

He added that the bodies of a man and a mutilated young girl without limbs in hospital gowns were also found, raising suspicions that they were buried alive.

Al-Mughayer also said that “the hands of some bodies were found tied, and the corpses had white robes used by the Israeli army as clothes for detainees at Nasser Hospital, with traces of gunshot wounds on the head, raising suspicions of liquidations in the field.”

“We also found many bodies wrapped in black and blue nylons, which are different from the color of the blankets used in Gaza, which raised suspicions that the aim of the occupation was to raise the temperature of the bodies in order to speed up their decomposition and hide the evidence,” he added.

He believes that all the evidence so far “indicates that the occupiers committed crimes against humanity and carried out executions on the ground in the premises of the hospital.”

“We demand the rapid opening of an international investigation into this issue,” he added.

Palestinian Civil Protection teams have so far recovered 392 bodies from Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip.

The bodies were discovered after the Israeli army withdrew from Khan Younis on April 7, following a four-month ground offensive in the city.

Israel has launched an offensive into the Gaza Strip since a cross-border attack by the Palestinian group Hamas on October 7. Since then, more than 34,300 Palestinians have been killed in the enclave.

Israel’s war has pushed 85 percent of the population of the Gaza Strip into internal displacement with acute shortages of food, clean water and medicine, while 60 percent of the enclave’s infrastructure has been damaged or destroyed, according to the United Nations.

Israel is accused of genocide before the International Court of Justice. An interim ruling in January ordered Tel Aviv to stop the genocidal acts and take measures to ensure humanitarian aid is provided to civilians in Gaza, AA writes.

China Slaps 84% Tariffs as EU Prepares to Strike U.S. Where It Hurts Most
Sarajevo Security Conference Concluded: The Wars Of The Future Are Fought Without Fronts And Uniforms
Coup Attempt in Bolivia: General Zuniga arrested
Trump Warned Medvedev of Looming War Threat
Tenth Edition of the Italian Design Day Held in Sarajevo
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Mostar Security Forum: A hybrid War is being waged in BiH
Next Article Archbishop Vuksic: The Church in BiH is struggling with emigration, the Catholic community is half the size
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Minister Amidzic after the Opening of the New Border Crossing: Political Victory of Republika Srpska
May 20, 2026
Preparations underway for the Signing of the Southern Interconnection Agreement in Washington
May 20, 2026
Why It Is Impossible to Change the BiH Constitutional Court without Changing the State Structure
May 20, 2026
Lucic: Croats Will Fight for Their Entity or Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia If Their Rights Aren’t Met
May 20, 2026
BiH opens New Border Crossing for all International Passenger and Goods Traffic
May 20, 2026
Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?