By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Hamas still controls 80 Percent of Gaza’s Tunnels, Yitzhak Brick claims
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Hamas still controls 80 Percent of Gaza’s Tunnels, Yitzhak Brick claims
WORLD NEWS

Hamas still controls 80 Percent of Gaza’s Tunnels, Yitzhak Brick claims

Published: June 25, 2024
Share
©️Ahram Online
SHARE

Retired Israeli Major General Yitzhak Brick said that Hamas still controls 80 percent of the tunnels in the Gaza Strip.

In an article for the Israeli newspaper “Maariv”, Brick stated that “Tel Aviv is as far from defeating Hamas as the East is from the West”.

“Every day spent in a war that has lost its purpose drains our capabilities and destroys our country. The military is collapsing, Israel’s economy is collapsing, we’re losing touch with the world, and our national power is seriously eroded,” he said.

Pointing out that the Israeli army could not achieve its goals, Brick said that the ground force of the Israeli army was weakened because it could not replace the troops that fought non-stop for months and paid a high price with dead and wounded fighters.

A retired Israeli general said the Israeli army withdrew from the regions they were in due to a shortage of soldiers and continued raids.

More than 37,500 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip since October 7th last year, most of them women and children, and around 86,000 have been wounded, according to local health authorities.

Israel has been accused of genocide at the International Court of Justice, whose latest ruling ordered Israeli authorities to immediately halt their military operation in the southern city of Rafah.

 

British MP Afzal Khan Resigns as Trade Envoy to Turkey After Backlash Over Visit to Northern Cyprus
Terrorist Attack in Turkey: The Aviation Industry Complex in Ankara was attacked
Merhamet in Herzegovina collected over 100,000 BAM for the Palestinian People
Six Thousand Families in BiH to receive Help from the United Arab Emirates
Kupresakovic And Ambassador Moller – New Chapters In The Cooperation Between BiH And Denmark
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article From March to June, BiH made no progress towards the EU
Next Article More than 200 humanitarian Workers have been killed in Gaza
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Lana Daher Awarded the Katrin Cartlidge Foundation Award
August 19, 2026
Worker dies in Mostar Aluminij Complex
August 19, 2026
Asghar Farhadi to Receive the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Tonight
August 19, 2026
Chairman of BiH Presidency meets with Management of Srebrenica Memorial Center
August 19, 2026
The HJPC strongly warned Politicians and the Media
August 19, 2026
Atabaki: I Was Making a Film About Women Quietly Changing the Rules of Their Own Community
August 19, 2026
Turkish Actor Halit Ergenc arrives at the Sarajevo Film Festival
August 19, 2026
Emily Watson: Sarajevo Reminds Me Why We Make Films in the First Place
August 19, 2026
Major Police Action underway in the Central Bosnia Canton
August 19, 2026
Temporary Decision for the Border Crossing in Gradiska expires
August 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?