By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Number of Asylum Seekers from BiH to Sweden Reduced
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Number of Asylum Seekers from BiH to Sweden Reduced
POLITICS

Number of Asylum Seekers from BiH to Sweden Reduced

Published: June 5, 2013
Share
SHARE

Bosse HedbergThe trend of the number of applicants from BIH who seek asylum in Sweden has fallen considerably, announced today for Fena the Swedish Ambassador to BiH Bosse Hedberg.

“In the first 20 weeks of this year, we had 175 people from BiH, and in the same period last year there were 333’’, said Hedberg.

According to his assessment, the reasons for the arrival of asylum seekers from BiH are diverse: from the difficult situation in BiH, to some benefits they think they can only get in Sweden.

He pointed to the very good cooperation with BiH authorities, with both sides trying to regulate everything they can.

At the end, he assessed this as good news and said that he was generally satisfied with the current situation.

At the end of last year and the beginning of this year there was news from Sweden on the huge increase in the number of asylum seekers from BiH and other countries in the region, and there were some calls for re-introducing visas for BiH citizens.

Bundestag: RS Secession Attempt is an attack on the whole of Europe, we must deploy Troops in BiH
Komsic and Ginkel on the Intensification of American investments in BiH
Federal Ministry announces Non-Working Days in BiH
Military Assistance from the U.S. for the Countries of the Western Balkans
Becirovic: The Armed Forces of BiH are the only legal Military Force in our Country
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Summer season at thermal Riviera in Ilidža opens on 7 June
Next Article Izetbegović Received Inaugural Visit of New Iranian Ambassador
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

COS EUFOR welcomes Romanian Reserves Troops deployed for Quick Response 2026
August 23, 2026
Tuka wins the 400-meter Race in Italy
August 23, 2026
Ada Avdagic wins first Medal for BiH in Taekwondo at the Mediterranean Games
August 23, 2026
Exhibition “Scents of Bascarsija” Opens at Sarajevo’s Svrzo House
August 23, 2026
August 23, 2026
August 23, 2026
The Well near Stolac, Over 2,000 Years Old, Never Dries Up
August 23, 2026
European Investigators Inspect Abuse of Irretrievable Funds for Bosnia and Herzegovina
August 23, 2026
BHRT To Seek Review of Sarajevo Court Judgment Ordering It to Pay RTRS 17 Million BAM
August 22, 2026
Ship built in 1913 emerged from the dried-up Sava River
August 22, 2026
Solomun Turned Sarajevo’s Eternal Flame Into a Giant Dance Floor
August 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?