By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Pope Francis will not Visit Međugorje on June 6th
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Pope Francis will not Visit Međugorje on June 6th
OTHER NEWS

Pope Francis will not Visit Međugorje on June 6th

Published: May 25, 2015
Share
SHARE

Pope Francis Međugorje radiosarajevo.baMonsignor Ivo Tomašević confirmed for the Catholic News Agency (CNA) that the one-day visit of Pope Francis to B&H on June 6th will not include a visit to Međugorje.

He said that the Pope will only visit Sarajevo, and it is not known whether any of the six people who claim to have witnessed the Virgin Mary on a hill near Međugorje will attend the central Mass celebration at the Koševo Stadium. However, Tomašević said, they will all be treated equally as other parishioners.

Enzo Manes, the editor of the Italian magazine “Međugorje, the Presence of Virgin Mary” told for CNA that they posess information that some of the visionaries will attend the Mass, and said that he expects “strong presence” of people from Međugorje in Sarajevo that day.

As previously announced, during the visit to our country the Pope will not comment on Međugorje.

 

(Source: klix.ba)

Restaurant Owner invited the poorest Citizens to the Restaurant Opening
A never-seen-before Video of the Demolition of the Old Bridge in Mostar!
More Than 200 Motorcyclists Departed from Sarajevo to Potočari
Continuation of the Trial of Fahrudin Radončić
New equipment for flood protection for FBiH, RS and Brčko District
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Cyclists in Sarajevo to break the Guinness World Record?
Next Article Factory Cement Kakanj to distribute 8.3 Million Euros as Dividend
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo Canton Invests Millions of BAM in the Renovation and Equipment of the Emergency Medical Services
May 18, 2026
Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway: Serbia is building, BiH is stalling in Political Disputes
May 18, 2026
BiH FM at the Meeting of the International Coalition to End Violence against Women and Girls
May 18, 2026
Deputy Chairperson of BiH CoM to pay an Official Visit to Azerbaijan
May 18, 2026
Bosko and Admira died together defending their Love 33 Years ago
May 18, 2026
Man from Kiseljak kills One Woman, severely injures Another
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?