By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: President of Montenegro comments on the possibility of War in BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > President of Montenegro comments on the possibility of War in BiH
POLITICS

President of Montenegro comments on the possibility of War in BiH

Published: November 6, 2021
Share
SHARE

The President of Montenegro, Milo Dukanovic, said that the Greater Serbia nationalism attacked Montenegro again, misreading the messages from last year’s parliamentary elections.

He said that Montenegro has shown that true values can be defended from the opposition as well.

“Greater Serbian nationalists have broken their teeth in Montenegro this year and will only break them,” Djukanovic said, RTCG reports.

When asked how he experienced the reception of the Montenegrin Prime Minister Zdravko Krivokapic in Belgrade, he said that it was “a greater shame for the host than for the guest”.

“It is disrespect for the anthem, the flag, the honor guard and Serbia itself. “Allowing such an act of welcoming a high state guest from any country is a serious foul,” Djukanovic believes.

Commenting on the situation in the region, he assessed that all the worsening of the political and security situation, as well as the closing of the European perspective, are most drastically broken through Bosnia and Herzegovina.

“It has been 26 years since the implementation of the Dayton Agreement provided the preconditions for the functionality of Bosnia and Herzegovina,” said Dukanovic.

He pointed out that, due to various compromises that were made to the detriment of BiH, there was a renewal and strengthening of nationalism.

“Great-state nationalisms, which threatened BiH, were not buried, although they were defeated. It was an excessive optimism to believe that these ideas were buried, “said Djukanovic.

According to him, domestic nationalists have exploited many inconsistencies in the politics of the international community.

“They were waiting for their time, they wished for the aggravation of relations, they celebrated the alleged strengthening of Russia on the international scene, although I believe that only its destructive potential has been strengthened,” said Djukanovic. Noting that Russia’s destructive policy has been very widespread towards the Western Balkans, the President of Montenegro added that he thinks that it is not only destructive, but also self-destructive policy. Asked whether war is possible in BiH, he said he would not rule out any scenario. “I have been warning for years that the European Union and NATO have left one room in the European house to others, which is not only irresponsible towards the Balkans, but also towards Europe and NATO,” said Dukanovic.

Source: raport.ba

Croatian President to pay an Official Visit to BiH in January 2018
BiH Council of Ministers to hold a Session Today
Becirovic: No one has the right to even think of discussing the division of BiH
6,981 Cases of Coronavirus Infection have been confirmed in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Silver Medal for Special Forces of SIPA in the UK
TAGGED:#BiH#comment#Montenegro#President
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article EUFOR stands ready to continue conducting its duties and fulfilling all its Tasks in BiH
Next Article Central Bank of BiH organized the Fourth International Research Conference
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?