By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Who will compensate for the Losses in the Mines caused during the Miners’ Strike?
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BUSINESS > Who will compensate for the Losses in the Mines caused during the Miners’ Strike?
BUSINESS

Who will compensate for the Losses in the Mines caused during the Miners’ Strike?

Published: November 28, 2021
Share
SHARE

The miners working within the Concern of Elektroprivreda Bosnia and Herzegovina are still on strike and coal production has been suspended. It has already reflected on certain segments in the business and supply of consumers. The miners say they will not give up on the request, and all negotiations so far have not yielded results.

The Kreka mine from Tuzla has been in great losses for a long time, which are further complicated by the suspended production from November 23.

These same losses are increasing every day, and the exact amount is difficult to specify. Someone will have to pay that invoice, regardless of the lack of production, Husein Trumic, the acting director of the Kreka Tuzla Mine, told FTV.

“Whether that money will be through workers or someone will set up that money, I do not see a way out at this moment how to replace that money and part of the funds in Kreka’s already difficult business policy. We have to understand that we are losing almost three million every month “, points out Trumic.

”The depots of the Thermal Power Plant in Tuzla are without coal stocks and the further production of electricity and heat is seriously endangered due to the current events in the mines of the Concern. Thus, the delivery from the coal mine Kreka is questionable. Reductions in the delivery and supply of customers are increasingly certain, ‘ it was announced by the Elektroprivreda Bosnia and Herzegovina (EPBiH).

On Wednesday at 10 p.m., Unit 4 was suspended, and Unit 3 with one boiler was put into operation as a replacement capacity. These are plants in which thermal energy is produced for heating about 120 thousand citizens of Tuzla and Lukavac.

“Unit 3 will be in operation with both boilers in the next weekwhen colder weather is forecasted. The necessary quantities of coal for its operation will be provided from the Banovici and Stanari mines.”

”Next week, the production of electricity and technological steam for the industry will be performed only on Unit 6, whose work is more difficult and is currently based on flow reception, which means that all delivered quantities of coal are immediately transported to the production process,” it was said by the EPBiH.

“Thermal Power Plant Tuzla informed the users of thermal energy and technological steam about a possible reduction in supply caused by the suspension of coal deliveries from the Concern’s mines. Due to the difficult operation of the plant in Tuzla, all three units and their further functioning arequestionable from the technological and security aspects. “

”To recall, production in the Zenica, Breza, and Kakanj mines, as announced during the miners ‘protest in Sarajevo, was suspended due to workers’ disobedience of the miners of seven mines of the EPBiH Concern. Production has been suspended and will remain so until our requirements are met, ” stated Abdel Fazlic, president of the Kakanj black coal mine Workers’ Union.

A brief History of the Sarajevo cafés: 500 Years long Tradition
Are the Citizens of BiH expecting a new increase in Interest Rates?
Increased Value of Construction Works in FB&H in December
Opening of the first Factory of the Company “Martini Vesto” in B&H agreed
Conditions for lending to Households and Corporates continued to be tightened in Bosnia
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Commissioner Varhelyi: Leaders in BiH must take steps to Deescalate Tensions
Next Article Six Months Imprisonment for Sadik Ahmetovic for Abuse of Office
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

1.7 Million BAM worth Monument to be built in Banja Luka
August 21, 2026
The Cantonal Police Department has secured more than 40 Public Gatherings
August 21, 2026
Duma: I Never Wanted to Make a Film About the Community, but a Film With the Community
August 21, 2026
Helicopter of BiH AF once again extinguishes the Fire in the Area of Bosansko Grahovo
August 21, 2026
Genocide Victims respond to Vucic’s Request for Mladic’s Treatment
August 21, 2026
Solomun in front of the Eternal Fire Tonight!
August 21, 2026
French EUFOR Reserve Units Arrive in Bosnia and Herzegovina by Air and Road
August 21, 2026
Céline Sciamma: The Camera Can Give a Soul to an Ordinary Object
August 21, 2026
Austrian Reserve Forces arrive in BiH for EUFOR ”Quick Response 2026”
August 21, 2026
Asghar Farhadi: Life is Never Linear
August 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?