By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Stojanovic gave Consent for the Appointment of the FBiH Government
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Stojanovic gave Consent for the Appointment of the FBiH Government
POLITICS

Stojanovic gave Consent for the Appointment of the FBiH Government

Published: April 3, 2023
Share
SHARE

The Vice President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor Stojanović (SDP) gave his approval for the appointment of the Government of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina after today’s session of the Presidency of the SDP of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Stojanović confirmed this at the press conference after the meeting of the Presidency of this party.

“I will give my consent to the appointment of a new FBiH Government. Why? The current FBiH Government has been in a technical mandate for years, it does not have three ministers. I want to inform you that, according to the views of the SDP, I wanted the Government led by the SDP to be spared criticism regarding the elections personnel. I expect that the partners of the SDP also take into account the credibility of the Government. Unfortunately, the presidents of the parties to whom I wrote do not want to change the proposals,” said Stojanović.

We remind you that Stojanović did not want to give consent to the new government, which, as he said, will begin its work burdened by affairs and compromised staff, and he wants cooperation to be the key word for partners in government.

“That’s why I wrote a letter to the presidents of the parties, Nermin Nikšić (SDP BiH), Dragan Čović (HDZ BiH) and Nermin Ogrešević (NES). I want to encourage them to once again check the controversial cadres about whom the public has dilemmas. Let’s be sure that these are the best people who will perform the most important functions at the level of the Federation of BiH”, said Stojanović earlier.

Stojanović previously published the content of the letter on his Facebook profile, in which he requests the leaders of the mentioned parties to once again reconsider their proposals for candidates for members of the Government of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which, since the public was introduced to them, have caused certain negative reactions.

“Namely, the candidates Kljako Anel, Sanja Vlaisavljević and Hopovac Almin are the candidates for whom I ask you to reconsider whether the fear of the public in Bosnia and Herzegovina is justified that they will perform the functions for which you propose them worthily. Bearing in mind the almost constant media criticism regarding the aforementioned candidates, I ask that you initiate all mechanisms to verify their credibility in terms of performing the proposed functions. I suggest that you contact all competent institutions for law enforcement, where I primarily mean the Federal Police Administration,” he stated in the letter.

B&H wants to continue good relations with China
Council of Ministers allocates One Million BAM for Remediation of the Consequences of Floods
Members of BiH Presidency to attend the Prayer Breakfast in Washington
Two MPs in Federal Parliament have raised 394 Parliamentary Questions!
BiH Defense Minister Meets Iranian Military Envoy: “Committed to Strengthening BiH-Iran Military Cooperation”
TAGGED:#bosnia#government#news
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article BiH industrial Giant known throughout Europe, is for sale
Next Article “Coalition of Three” has given Everything, and didn’t ask for Anything in Return
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?