By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Trump: We have complete Control of the Iranian Airspace
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Trump: We have complete Control of the Iranian Airspace
WORLD NEWS

Trump: We have complete Control of the Iranian Airspace

Published: June 17, 2025
Share
©️Bloomberg
SHARE

US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he had “complete and total control” over Iranian airspace after five days of Israeli bombing targeting military and nuclear sites.

“We now have complete and total control of the skies over Iran,” Trump said in a social media post, adding:

“Iran had good air surveillance devices and other defensive equipment, and plenty of it, but it doesn’t compare to the American ‘stuff.’ Nobody does it better than the good old US.”

The comments come a day after Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth confirmed the US had deployed additional military assets to the Middle East, a move he and other senior Trump administration officials have said was “defensive” in nature amid speculation that US forces could join Israel’s military campaign.

A defense official told Anadolu Agency on Monday that Hegseth had dispatched the Nimitz carrier strike group to the CENTCOM area of ​​responsibility to maintain “our defensive posture and protect American personnel.”

Regional tensions have escalated since Friday when Israel launched airstrikes on multiple sites across Iran, including military and nuclear facilities, prompting Tehran to launch retaliatory strikes.

Israeli authorities have said that at least 24 people have been killed and hundreds injured in Iranian missile strikes since then. Iran said at least 224 people were killed and more than 1,000 wounded in the Israeli strike.

Trump says US knows exactly where Iran’s supreme leader is, but he is safe “for now”

US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that the US knows exactly where Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is, saying he is “safe for now,” while warning that patience is running out, Anadolu Agency reported.

“We know exactly where the so-called ‘Supreme Leader’ is hiding. He is an easy target, but he is safe there. We will not eliminate (kill!) him, at least not yet,” Trump said in a social media post.

“But we do not want missiles fired at civilians or American soldiers. Our patience is running out. Thank you for your attention to this matter!” he added.

“Unconditional surrender,” he said in a subsequent social media post, writing it in all caps, AA writes.

Bosnian Scientist Breaks New Ground in German Biomedicine-Uncovers Crucial Cancer‑Fighting Mechanism
Israel and Iran launch new mutual Attacks, targeting Bahrain, Lebanon, UAE…
The UK’s support for the OHR remains unwavering
Austria Calls for Sanctions on Dodik Over Threats to BiH’s Stability
Ukraine Reconstruction Costs estimated at $588 Billion
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Exhibition opens at UN Headquarters marking 30th Anniversary of Srebrenica Genocide
Next Article The Iranian Army called for the Evacuation of Residents of Haifa and Tel Aviv
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?