By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Federal Prime Minister, Solak and Hadzic taken to Prosecutors Office
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Federal Prime Minister, Solak and Hadzic taken to Prosecutors Office
POLITICS

Federal Prime Minister, Solak and Hadzic taken to Prosecutors Office

Published: May 29, 2020
Share
SHARE

 

 

The Prime Minister of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fadil Novalic, the suspended director of Federal Administration of Civilian Protection, Fahrudin Solak, and the owner of the company “Srebrena Malina”, Fikret Hodzic, were taken to the building of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH in Sarajevo.

They spent more than 23 hours at the headquarters of the Agency for Investigation and Protection of Bosnia and Herzegovina, after they came to the hearing regarding the “Respirators” affair.

 

 

Novalic, Solak and Hadzic, were not only detained in the premises of SIPA, as previously confirmed, but were arrested and have the status of suspects.

They left the headquarters of the State Investigation and Protection Agency in SIPA vehicles.

Novalic, Solak and Hodzic were questioned as part of an investigation into the purchase of 100 respirators from China, which cost 10.5 million BAM. The investigation is being led by the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, whose statement is expected.

Purchased respirators are unusable in intensive care units and procured with citizens’ money, without a tender and through the Srebrena Malina company, owned by TV presenter Fikret Hodzic.

This morning, Spokesman of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, Boris Grubesic, told FENA that the prosecutorial team of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH is working intensively on this case, and that more information will be known during the day.

SIPA representatives could not comment on the case this morning.

Kos: I Expect The RS Authorities To Annul Secessionist Laws And Respect The Decisions Of BiH Courts
Major Leaders and Experts seeking the optimal Route for the Sarajevo-Belgrade Highway
The US Embassy in BiH is suspending its regular Work
Canton Sarajevo allocates over One Million BAM for War Veterans
Covic says that unofficial Talks are already Underway
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Sarajevo Canton collected some Two Million BAM of Fines for Non-Compliance with Orders to Prevent Spread of Coronavirus
Next Article Federal Government made Decision to end State of Natural Disaster
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?