By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Trump to make Decision on US Involvement in Israel-Iran Conflict in next Two Weeks
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Trump to make Decision on US Involvement in Israel-Iran Conflict in next Two Weeks
WORLD NEWS

Trump to make Decision on US Involvement in Israel-Iran Conflict in next Two Weeks

Published: June 19, 2025
Share
SHARE

The White House announced on Thursday that President Donald Trump will make a decision in the next two weeks on whether the United States will engage in the Israeli-Iranian conflict.

White House spokeswoman Caroline Leavitt quoted Trump as saying to reporters.

“Based on the fact that there is a significant likelihood that negotiations with Iran may or may not take place in the near future, I will make a decision on whether or not I will go in the next two weeks,” it said, according to Reuters.

“The president’s position should come as no surprise to anyone that Iran absolutely cannot have a nuclear weapon. He has been unequivocal on that for decades,” Leavitt told reporters at the White House, adding:

“So he has given a lot of latitude and put a lot of effort into achieving a diplomatic solution, but he has been very clear.”

Hostilities began on Friday when Israel launched airstrikes on several sites across Iran, including military and nuclear facilities, prompting Tehran to launch retaliatory strikes.

Israeli authorities have said that since then, at least 25 people have been killed and hundreds injured in Iranian missile strikes.

Meanwhile, in Iran, according to Iranian media reports, 639 people have been killed and more than 1,300 wounded in Israeli strikes.

Mothers of Srebrenica: We will initiate Lawsuits against the Republika Srpska and Serbia
Minister Forto: Southern Interconnection strategically important
What is the Number of Russian Citizens in BiH?
Konakovic – Al Thani: Improve the economic Cooperation between BiH and Qatar
EUFOR Commander Major General Fronda met with the Ambassador of Germany to BiH
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Russia warns Israel that Attack on Bushehr would lead to Chernobyl-style Disaster
Next Article Extraordinary Session of the Presidency of BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?